PB problems

6 replies [Last post]
kamas
kamas's picture
Hello, i have got a problem which its hard for me to correct it, when im joining a server with pb, my quake works 2-3 secs and then quits itself. I dont know what is wrong. But i tried everythink to fix my pb, but i think its not pb. Id appreciate some help. Thx!

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

give more info about ur system : windows version, which firewalls u got enabled, which antivirus u got. also describe more detailed what message u get when quake quits. also when this started to happen, after which modify u did..like installed some antivirus, changed some settings in cfg etc..

NOTROGEN
NoTroGen's picture

My problem is the service abnormality. Visit the evenbalance not help, UFAS sent me his pb and continue in the same way. Client to server pb works as a link but when I go to the server war kicks me and I just wanted to look like ulti throws lasers. finally railmania. I fight for the second day and the second night until I fell reinstall q, of course, but what of it as I do not have the strength to clap in the google. will help if none of your business win8x86

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

screenshots or "movie" with errors D+

kamas
kamas's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

give more info about ur system : windows version, which firewalls u got enabled, which antivirus u got. also describe more detailed what message u get when quake quits. also when this started to happen, after which modify u did..like installed some antivirus, changed some settings in cfg etc..

Windows XP SP 2, I unistalled all firewalls, antivirus, anti malwares etc, and still same problem. I dont change nothing in my cfg

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
NOTROGEN wrote:

My problem is the service abnormality. Visit the evenbalance not help, UFAS sent me his pb and continue in the same way. Client to server pb works as a link but when I go to the server war kicks me and I just wanted to look like ulti throws lasers. finally railmania. I fight for the second day and the second night until I fell reinstall q, of course, but what of it as I do not have the strength to clap in the google. will help if none of your business win8x86

perhaps ur banned for cheating ? idk just saying Thinking .....

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
kamas wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:

Windows XP SP 2, I unistalled all firewalls, antivirus, anti malwares etc, and still same problem. I dont change nothing in my cfg

i said also, tell me which message u got frmo quake, i mean , what happens? what message u get? did u try to use some other cd-key? prolly someone else was using a cd-key same as urs n got banned....try getting a key gen and try differents keys, prolly first ones won't work so u'll have to try at least 10-15-20 keys for be sure.