® OSRC4 SKILLZ 2:0 /SF/ 21.04.2013

25 replies [Last post]
tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
Re: OSRC4 SKILLZ 2:0 /SF/ 21.04.2013
EVILUTION wrote:

tequila ~ horizon wrote:

before this game staylish was in our clan 1 or 2 weeks...

if you want to replay, then we'll play the same team but without stylish. And it will be true if you'll play the same team without the player which we will choose. you agree to that?

Noone put a label on stylish, and choosing a player from our team not to play is just as stupid as it is unnecessary,

replay this game is stupid... you lose its all. and one player in our team not make game... you're just looking for an opportunity revenge. fu pls...

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

teq take it easy Happy you didn't follow rules bcoz you forget to add him, your fault, take it to your chest like real man Big grin i can play monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday.

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

Rusty
Saiyajin's picture
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

EVILUTION wrote:
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

before this game staylish was in our clan 1 or 2 weeks...

if you want to replay, then we'll play the same team but without stylish. And it will be true if you'll play the same team without the player which we will choose. you agree to that?

Noone put a label on stylish, and choosing a player from our team not to play is just as stupid as it is unnecessary,

replay this game is stupid... you lose its all. and one player in our team not make game... you're just looking for an opportunity revenge. fu pls...

The fuck?!!! Really?

Learn the rules, apply them and don't make stupid proposals like: we chose one of your players to sit out. WTF is with you? is this kindergarten?

we are going full retard in this forum.

Can't be humble in the jungle....

*shorty

when we played vs supreme and when we took that wo i have to admit i didnt even know we can't take wo in this cup. so, we replayed it even if we lost the game but at least we played a game.

and in this case we played vs skillz and we lost but they didnt follow the rules. since i am in e+ every cup/league where we played it had the same rule that you need to post the new clan member in new clan member topic and add the member to clan database. even if you didnt have time to add him as a leader even stylish could do that by himself to help you.

what i believe is that even in this repeated cw skillz have a big chance to win because our scores were equal and i think its even a plus for both clans because we can play a extra game and have fun in that following the rules.

so, can you guys play maybe on sunday or saturday? not friday because we got cw vs mi3, and today we can't because idk where all the SF members are

@rusty, there is no need for such words. we can solve this without flames

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
Re: OSRC4 SKILLZ 2:0 /SF/ 21.04.2013
*shorty wrote:

when we played vs supreme and when we took that wo i have to admit i didnt even know we can't take wo in this cup. so, we replayed it even if we lost the game but at least we played a game.

and in this case we played vs skillz and we lost but they didnt follow the rules. since i am in e+ every cup/league where we played it had the same rule that you need to post the new clan member in new clan member topic and add the member to clan database. even if you didnt have time to add him as a leader even stylish could do that by himself to help you.

what i believe is that even in this repeated cw skillz have a big chance to win because our scores were equal and i think its even a plus for both clans because we can play a extra game and have fun in that following the rules.

so, can you guys play maybe on sunday or saturday? not friday because we got cw vs mi3, and today we can't because idk where all the SF members are

@rusty, there is no need for such words. we can solve this without flames

don't cry girls... we can play: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday. choose day pls.