®OSRC3 / Round 2 / LoVe vs *IS 2:1

43 replies [Last post]
tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Equinox could be called even an average player, but a stretch. I don't think that the clan will lose something in case he would be banned for using cheats.

Important the fact how in the past, you never were telling me how do judge any situations related to the rank side, but now we saw a clear statement from the rank team, and in pm you are telling him the opposite things, like you are the head judge.

However, I got the answer I requested, thx.

in fact, we would lose alot, our lovely kaihomooooo <3<3<3<3<3

I'd like to say something to all of you who got lost into this topic, but i'll skip it this time, in order to avoid continuing this childish arguing and compulsive WAR-making. Happy

nuclear'Gatts
Gatts's picture

gg a both teams, and thanks for a ref Tongue

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Yes i never told you how to judge situations related to the rank side. I just advised you at the beginning to be fair and unbiased, trying to judge situations in the same way. Thats all i can do. In more details every decision/verdict must be discussed with rank mods and taken as a team.

I'm not the head judge of the rank mods. I don't want to be. If that was the feeling i need to apologize.
My statement in the pm was after discussions with the rank mods and after the verdict was considered not final.
Why i had to enter in discussions with rank mods on the theme of equinox ? Its because he broken 1 important rule of the forum mod.
Dont post links to warez sites, copyrighted or illegal material. That includes torrent site, link collections, ftp's and the like.

Illegal materials are a very serious case in this rule, even more if its something against e+. (e+ sources, hacking programs) I am head of forum mods and i need to know the verdict of this case.
Zarzyn is in the same situation. E+ forums are not allowed to contain your illegal software. When found out, the person in cause will suffer the rule's consequences.

I'm sorry for breaking the game topic. I will stop responding here.
_________
epsislow

equinox
Re: OSRC3 / Round 2 / LoVe vs *IS 2:1
eu.jeff wrote:

The fact that he posted it on forum is generally a offence against the rank rules... and not about "some" people dont like him because he's a forum troll...

If you figure out logical thinking pls post again Winking

The fact is that , if i haven't posted it on public forum, you would surely have many more cheaters who would use this shit keeping it between themselves and some of them would surely find a way to bypass it with AC, pb and pure, so your "fair" ranked games would go down the drain into deep shit. This is the thing why i shouldn't get red card, and concerning breaking forum rules, i don't care, i was expecting another ban anyway xd

kami
wurawura wrote:

wow -LoVe i remember u in 1.16 noghost mode : ))) hope its u : ))) but gg

Are you the Wurasik from ESP server who always wanted to join IRA? Surprise

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
equinox wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
The fact that he posted it on forum is generally a offence against the rank rules... and not about "some" people dont like him because he's a forum troll...

If you figure out logical thinking pls post again Winking

The fact is that , if i haven't posted it on public forum, you would surely have many more cheaters who would use this shit keeping it between themselves and some of them would surely find a way to bypass it with AC, pb and pure, so your "fair" ranked games would go down the drain into deep shit. This is the thing why i shouldn't get red card, and concerning breaking forum rules, i don't care, i was expecting another ban anyway xd

The fact is that those files wich others have downloaded can still be used if you change the name if the .pk3... The files YOU posted in public wich is giving others unfair advantage ! thats the point of your red card... i tought you could think little bit better as making a rage post against MZI and burning yourself instead lol i tought you learned from your mistakes against that alien but it seems your just an idiot wich acts on emotions. Hope your ban will be longer then just 1 month lol

equinox
eu.jeff wrote:

The fact is that those files wich others have downloaded can still be used if you change the name if the .pk3...

This is not true. Even if you change the name of those .pk3 files, they will be detected now, since rayden dealt with it. Apologize or u an idiot! xd

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

@jeff
u cannot use them even renamed, untill some1 who have possibility to upload them to server will do that. After that you need to know new filename.

Private Messages are called Private because they are private and not public Cool Without posting quotes from them players would not put nose in not their bussines (even if they not doing that, but just giving information what except interested player)
In previous week i recive message from RM about that the case of eQx is not final and unofficial. <troll>Nice to see you are still cooperating few days later Winking </troll>

Topic have everything to be ranked. Can be closed to prevent shittalking.

wurawura
.wurasik's picture

sAmix ye lol thats me! : )))) : DDDD

my my .]

kami

Old shit game but was the best xD hope you'll come back to 1.16n once Happy