Trinity*ELITE'Z*

gg both Happy

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

GeM

wow, nice in overkill Elitez! And p[4]l good as always :р

tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture
THOR*ELITE'Z* wrote:

Very strong play on lostworld and hidden-fortress P[4]L (nice pick Tricky-Shady Laughing )

And a very nice game on qloverkill Elite'z

Congrats with the convincing win P[4]L Winking

ummm, how does this map-pick have anything to do with me ?

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
And we don't really need luck anymore since we've played all our games in this cup+since MZI won't let us replay WO which was onlyf given as a result of his own complacency.

u are wrong dude. its not about this ur 'complacency'. its just about some rule (which is not an official in cup but i had to decide in that way). and it was not only my decission. to keep this cup in good rhythm without any chaos. u should get it, cuz u are so smart. and anyway i dont know what u want and still cry about this wo. cuz u have this first place so c'mon lol

gG.

Jesus, I already explained to you several times: there are 4 reasons which is why I am not happy:

1) You let your friend's clan back in HALFWAY THROUGH OUR (p4l-LoVe) ROUND, making our gameweek 4 days less.
2) After several attempts to arrange match with LoVe (ask ASD or even sin about my attempts on the week) and no way to get in touch with them.
3) They REFUSED TO PLAY US ON THE FUCKING DAY, WITHIN 15 minutes of scheduled time.

Does any of this seem fair or reasonable to you?

That's what annoys me and not "first place or not first place", and the fact that you can't even grasp this fact and keep talking about "this was my decision" as well. Your decision was illogical, especially since you did a total 180 turn next round, during an actual dispute when 2 clans couldn't arrange game, you are just a very bad cup organiser.

Also seems your maths is just bad as your english since after your gracious WO and -5 potential points, I think we'd be on for 3rd place with -7 points (23) (don't know for sure and I didn't check the table but inf has -2 and v&t on -6?

I'd rather just withdraw from cup than trying to explain how some of those rules and decisions are illogical to an Idiot cheater who can't even speak English fluently. Will never sign into another event done by you MZI, please stick to your wallhacks or pk3s or whatever since you can't run a cup for shit even if you can't decide one dispute between two clans

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

Laggy

Good game! Happy

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
Laggy wrote:

Good game! Happy

F1 Big grin

Anyway, nobody has anything against 'whatever' it is and this rules, cup etc, but only u have always something Big grin i knew that will be problems with u at the beginning of this cup.. thanks for warm words to me, it was a pleasure for me Tongue u are next one to my gold collection xD

mbe my math is bad as u said but ur memory is failing unfortunately bcuz InFected wanted to take wo for u yhm nvm Sad

+29 to ur skill.

and i am not only one in this cup as supervisor Winking try find out problems in ur mind and dont take it so serious and sto cry how u are so unhappy. lol

ps dont insult me even u dont know me and about this pk3 (as u said u dont know the history etc so f. off) and what's more about wallhack trololo dude oO thx cheers

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Quote:
Anyway,
nobody has anything against 'whatever' it is and this rules, cup etc,
but only u have always something Big grin i knew that will be problems with u
at the beginning of this cup... i knew that will be problems with u at the beginning of this cup

yea, you let your friends back in the cup and they refuse challenges, refuse to play on the day and claim WO over us, and despite all of that you refuse to let us replay and give them the WO, yet problems came from me. cool story bro. nobody else has anything against it, because the level of competition on excessive isn't very developed (just look at latest BORG thread), and the community isn't very picky with rules (and sadly there isn't a dedicated, self-sustaining event organiser team to offer advise and guidance to lesser experienced organisers when they fuck up).

Quote:
mbe my math is bad as u said but ur memory is failing unfortunately bcuz InFected wanted to take wo for u yhm nvm Sad

How in the hell is a WO against inf the solution in this case? That's highly illogical: The dispute between clan A and clan B came from the two clans over their claims over a WalkOver situation. How in the fuck is giving clan A defwin over clan C related to solving the dispute when clan C has nothing to do with original situation? Potential outcomes after clanleader A stated his point of view on clan B's match report and new evidence should have been either a: replay, a replay with a date forced by cup organiser, re-submittal of WO based on empirical evidence, or if organisers are inexperienced or stupid, nothing.

Quote:
and
i am not only one in this cup as supervisor Winking

All communication in regards to this issue has been through you and not through the other guy (Zarzyn) with the exception of his comments in regards to WO (which actually seemed reasonable and professional in comparison to your stuff, at least in this case). And all of your statements were singular and definitive, hence you see why the blame is mainly towards you.

Quote:
try find out problems in ur mind and dont take it so serious and sto cry how u are so unhappy. lol

Wait, so if I'm the only one upset with organisational aspect of cup (no shit I'm upset, you gave your fellow Poles WO over us when my clan was present and ready to play within the 15 minute limit and they just refused to), that constitutes problems, even if it has completely logical roots? Cool story bro.

And this "only you" statement you said is completely ridiculous: if nobody else has problems with eating pig shit, I should happily eat pig shit and shut up, because this is excessiveplus?

I understand that wanting some sort of change or hoping you understand the cause of my lack of respect for you or your cup is close-to-nothing based on your comprehension skills, but wanted to offer some sort of response from my point of view, and to give closure on the subject, that's all.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

E><TREME!AM1GO
am1go's picture

nice idea with powerup tv.i may watch games on pc at work))))load there something more

Watch-----Fragged by AM1GO (Extreme clan)----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObOtiq8S5Pw

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture
E><TREME!AM1GO wrote:

nice idea with powerup tv.i may watch games on pc at work))))load there something more

glad you like it )
gg's both was nice to stream.

echooo ^
echo's picture

i would like to see that too, but there always is no any infos abnout that tv streaming from cw eeee? some small 'blablabla at 7pm' on shoutbox isnt enough, at east for me, Tongue
or tv stream program news is at some special hidden topic Worried