:: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::

70 replies [Last post]
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts:
Re: :: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

dm7 has already be played on 1on1's ali, xpmffa1 not.

Do you really understand what do u say ?

+ map x never played on cw means it cannot be added to the list.
+ you cannot play map x cos it isn't on the list.

= u cannot add any new map to the list Worried

I was not allowed to play 1vs1 on my map just because it wasn't on this list.

----------------------------
What are the criteria you are based on to add a map to the list ? actual answer would be probably : it's a matter of taste of who is managing this.

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: :: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::

Criteria is : no ali maps

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: :: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:


Do you really understand what do u say ?

do i look like i cant find a loophole in anything?

retardiminium wrote:

+ map x never played on cw means it cannot be added to the list.

+ you cannot play map x cos it isn't on the list.

= u cannot add any new map to the list Worried

I was not allowed to play 1vs1 on my map just because it wasn't on this list.

----------------------------

What are the criteria you are based on to add a map to the list ? actual answer would be probably : it's a matter of taste of who is managing this.

Zzzzz

READ THE DAMNIT RULES, THERE ARE NOT THERE FOR IGNORING THEM.

Any map that is not listed here, will be concidered as custom map.

rankrules wrote:

* If Player wants to pick map that is not listed here, then it's only allowed, when this Player provides download link to that map to opponents atleast 1 day before Match will be played, best is to provide link asap.

maps are added on need, so if a map is played more often, it can be quite requested as 1on1 map, if it is not added by rank admin himself.

so go sit in a corner with your complains, we are not guilty that you could not play your own map. (remember my own e+dm17 in fuck cup? i could play it since download link was avaible way before cup start).

ps: one of the first duels i seen on dm7 was zoomer4 vs harding, dm7 is sneakmap since then.

Less arrogance would be healthy

=ANU815=
outeris's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
Re: :: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::

"OK" this sux

i come to server example ..beer

there map  is lun3dm1x2

i see it here topic - official...

and no map on ftp://ftp.excessiveplus.net/maps/l/ ..........

what for is then, this shit : http://www.excessiveplus.net/blogs/easy/missing-maps  ?

The majority of people think they think, when really they just change their prejudices. Understanding is a matter of will in most cases.

Lietuvių excessiveplus draugija - Lithuanians National Team
Linux (1st E17+Compiz powered ! Built on Debian GNU/Linux.)

MODDB.com all cool things for Quake III Arena @ one place from E+


A K L
trx's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts:
Re: :: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::

cpm8 for 1v1 pls Smug

======

what about this map for ftag+tdm:

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

R2'CZANG
Taku's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: :: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::

da uberkill is nice map for clan wars '] +1

stop wishing ... start doing Winking

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: :: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::

nice map uberkill....also wasnt our there another more remix of overkill but more bigger map?


Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”



“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

A K L
trx's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts:
Re: :: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::
3M'darkangel wrote:

nice map uberkill....also wasnt our there another more remix of overkill but more bigger map?

Happy

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: :: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::
A K L wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
nice map uberkill....also wasnt our there another more remix of overkill but more bigger map?

Happy

yep right that one is nice also what u think? Smug


Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”



“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: :: OFFICIAL WAR MAPS ::

play it in an official war 1-2 times and it will be in the list.

Less arrogance would be healthy