®O.S.R.CII / round1 *ELITE'Z* 2:1 R2 11-3-2012

31 replies [Last post]
THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture

Oke, was just a question, already said we accepted the ruling.

And the ruling is that violation applies on every participant. Fair by me.

And i dont blame anyone anything, specialy not cienki, as you said he helps out with his free time.

This is greatly appreciated. So no rudeness involved here Big grin

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture
Re: O.S.R.C R2 1:2 *ELITE'Z* 11-3-2012

Hard he did not blame the ref nor was he rude , ref was asked that the server was running 1.7

both he and Atrax said that would be ok , i dont see where ERA has a violation

as we could have and would have changed it np

But if you still think there was a violation your the man that has the final say and thats fine

hrd
Alpha.Dot's picture
FUBAR*ELITE'Z wrote:

Hard he did not blame the ref nor was he rude , ref was asked that the server was running 1.7

both he and Atrax said that would be ok , i dont see where ERA has a violation

as we could have and would have changed it np

But if you still think there was a violation your the man that has the final say and thats fine

But the fact this match got violations and as supervisor i have to react on it. As i wrote above we can't blame only referee. Clan leaders have to check main rules aswell and don't hope on referees that they will resolve all, it's impossible, since we know situation with them.

I do not recommend take it so seriously, it's just to remind next time about the rules, this yellow card have nothing to do with points, it's just a formal thing at the moment.

FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture
Re: O.S.R.C R2 1:2 *ELITE'Z* 11-3-2012

ok np Winking

'R2 GRAPEK.
grapek's picture

gg

hrd
Alpha.Dot's picture

Btw, topic name wrong aswell. Here isn't so clear which O.S.R.C. and what round and loser team was wrote before winner team.

Format must be: O.S.R.C. II // Round [Number] // [Winner] (score):(score) [Loser] // [date]

Regular ranking rules for topic name of the clan war.

astro
rsp's picture
Re: O.S.R.CII / round1 R2 1:2 *ELITE'Z* 11-3-2012

gg!!!

GREEN
Forum moderator
Mr.GREEN's picture
Re: O.S.R.CII / round1 *ELITE'Z* 2:1 R2 11-3-2012

GOOD GAME ERA!!!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
hrd wrote:

Btw, topic name wrong aswell. Here isn't so clear which O.S.R.C. and what round and loser team was wrote before winner team.

Format must be: O.S.R.C. II // Round [Number] // [Winner] (score):(score) [Loser] // [date]

duuuude relax, give them the bloody yellow submarine cards and let people enjoy some clan wars Tongue
I think they got the idea, yeah they broke some rules, but nothing special, u said it is valid so take some valium Happy

gg both, elite'z are really becoming pretty good on qlinsta Happy

hrd
Alpha.Dot's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

hrd wrote:

duuuude relax, give them the bloody yellow submarine cards and let people enjoy some clan wars Tongue
I think they got the idea, yeah they broke some rules, but nothing special, u said it is valid so take some valium Happy

gg both, elite'z are really becoming pretty good on qlinsta Happy

it's not my fault if i should to explain such easy things, but somebody should, and if i don't use forum smiles, it's doesn't mean i'm not relaxed, dude.