Night of the Little Giants - Sunday, 21 December

45 replies [Last post]
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

well why don't we play in the nuclear fusion or dvinsk server
why it has to be nwc server or hk ?
i mean we got servers too. wich i really would love to play instead.
than those servers.

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

than those servers.

Already spoke to Bio. And the reason why no Dvinsk/BE servers were picked initially, is that all the participating servers were required to have 20 public slots, which rules out many USA E+ Servers, and also, Kee was not too keen in the past to use Fusion for FWs so I did not ask her to host the Tournament.

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

ok well tell the mario bros to let me play in the nwc server
just for the match i wont hurt anyone... just want to play this shit and thats it he can ban me again. like i say I DONT MIND.

1MPULSE|BE|
igar's picture

naw...i don't think me and joeyb got problems..
damian...XD

I win because I'm good...you win because you're on my team.
Everytime I think of Vex, I think of buttsex.

LEADING LADY|BE| wrote:

Looky here mister pulsinator...i kill owls for a living (ps i love you BFF pulse)

THE TRUTH IS OUT Surprise

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

that happends when you dont mind your manners Laughing

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

1MPULSE|BE|
igar's picture

LAST MINUTE SIGN UP!!
| 1mpulse'Dvinsk-| Sting'Dvinsk
Big grin

I win because I'm good...you win because you're on my team.
Everytime I think of Vex, I think of buttsex.

LEADING LADY|BE| wrote:

Looky here mister pulsinator...i kill owls for a living (ps i love you BFF pulse)

THE TRUTH IS OUT Surprise

Anonymous
WASP*KILLER wrote:

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:
than those servers.

Already spoke to Bio. And the reason why no Dvinsk/BE servers were picked initially, is that all the participating servers were required to have 20 public slots, which rules out many USA E+ Servers, and also, Kee was not too keen in the past to use Fusion for FWs so I did not ask her to host the Tournament.

We can always edit the number of slots on the servers Happy, and kee is always willing to lend a server for this type of stuff. Besides all that it was fun and thanks for the effort put into it killer only if people would listen... Smug

kerry
Keres's picture

I had a great time. It was some really good matches overall.
@bio nice sig. Big grin

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

The Bad:

The 2 vs 2 "Night of the Little Giants" TDM Tournament was a fucking disaster.

And that is a pity because the CTF Round Robin Cup III Tournament was a huge success.

Even though I posted on December 1st (20 days prior to the event), ppl generally signed up late, changed their minds the day before or the day of the Tourney, and waited to download the maps at the event.

Ideally, I wanted to have ppl pre-assigned to servers to have the Tourney flow smoothly but I never got enough ppl to sign-up.

The Tournament never really happened as planned and I simply did not get enough support from ppl to make this a success.

In the end, it became a way to play some great new small scale maps with proplus and edawn.

The Good:

The ppl who stayed around at NWC Coliseum, Nuclear Fusion, and HK's server really had a good time.

2 vs 2 is a really exciting format, especially when it is coupled with great maps and configs.

Thanks to Bio, Spider and Rigo for their help in salvaging the event.

I'll give this another try in February.

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

Yeah the HK side version of this great tournament was long but fun.

XSFG showed some nice skills by wining 6 of the playable maps, then by the time that XSFG was showing some skills HK showed his old school tags by making 5 maps of wining and even 1 great tie againts XSFG. Followed by aclass who ended in the third place and they played few really enjoyable games.
Special thanks to Mati and Chuki who participated in the tourney without even knowing the maps and what was going on. They tried hard and theyr CACA team was a succes defeating 1 map againts the power of xsfg.

#1 Congratulations XSFG team (Shadowknight and Beast) first place on the rounds made on HK server.

#2 Congrats to HK team that was represented by the man at your service Spidey & Sklep. And beacuse we did a huge job to set things going by the required time.

#3 Congrats to Aclass team represented by Liquid and Prodigy prah' for this great games and proved that Aclass is back in the track.

#4 Congrats to Caca team again chuki and mati to be the nicest couple of the match.

gg's everyone and we will see our faces in february to continue the raise of the little giants...

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/