News 14.12.2012

11 replies [Last post]
*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture
Excessiveplus News 14.12.2012

Hello and welcome to refreshed Excessive+ News. After adding bunch of your games in rank i can say it has been a pretty busy week with bunch of Clan Wars and 1v1 games. I am happy to see such activity. Keep it going guys.

PLUS

-TDM League 2012-

Current standings :

Round #7 Scores :

Upcoming matches:

All straight 2:0 matches, nothing really interesting except Hyper vs Extreme. Extremes were really close on both maps but I guess Hyper teamplay is outstanding no matter if they are active or not.

Round 8 will be played this weekend.

RAILONLY

-OSRC3- is making progress. 3rd round is almost over and we are already without one clan. Unfortunealty Skillz left the cup and clan is closed or at least inactive. Having one of their players joining rival clan TwT. P4L is making some nice scores like 38:4 or 37:4 making them look even stronger than clan [13] from last year.

Current standings:

And here are upcoming matches:

Deadline for Round3: 10.12.2012-16.12.2012

1v1

RailDeal 1v1 Cup has started this week with 16 sign-ups. Few games have been played with the results bellow:

FPS 2:0 Cne)I(ok

Zarzyn 2:1 Beki

Rage 2:0 FiendSin

Stylish 2:1 Jack Daniels aka Saiya

Sp 2:1 Turbo

Awaiting matches from :

Tricky - Xapira

Samix – Beng

Teq – Bax

Plus Ranking matches ( link )

Railonly Ranking matches ( link )

1vs1 Ranking matches ( link )

Current standings in ranking for the year 2012

Plus

Railonly

Plus 1vs1 :

Railonly 1vs1 :

For new players and clan transfers just click on this : ( link )

FRAGFEST

Railonly fragfast has been half succes half fail concidering there has been a bug about spawn point on the new map and it ended up on good ol' Overkill! As expected Ultima finished first followed by Delight and Zarzyn. Full screen below:

EXCESSIVEPLUS ""X-MAS FRAGFEST"" for Plus people is tonight on PlusN2.5 beta starts in a few hours. If you want to test new cfg be on this server http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/plusn-v2-5-beta-freeze **FREEZE THE MOMENT** @19:30 CET but before that download the map from here : ftp://www.excessiveplus.net/maps/t/map-thewell.pk3. Good luck and have fun!

FORUM NEWS

Let's see whats going on on public servers. Checking Beer Freezer vsp stats top 10 players for this week are:

Looking at ERA Qlinsta public server stats on server spider the list is as follows:

More forum news:

We have a nice new feature on forum. THE CHAT! Big grin If you can't find ref now we will get phone number from everyone so you can have even more spam options!

Thats it for this week. I did kinda rush this to get it out before the end of friday. Getting info for cups and leagues at a glance and not have to dig thru forum to get them is my goal and i think you can see everything you need to know here.

Thank you for reading. Until next time dont forget... timenudge is baaaad! Straight face

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

Thumbs up

outofhere!
hook's picture

Nice Effort SP! keep it up!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

lolz im 4th in 1v1 railonly ranking xd
anyone wanna challenge me soon and put me lower on the table ? Tongue

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Nice SP, great work man.

VENDETTA // OZY

n1 sp Happy

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture

good job man Happy keep going

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

One of the best posts I've ran into lately. Good idea and even better realization. Well arranged SP, wp&gg

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

*ZMB*GANGSTR*
gangstr's picture

SP

can you bring a cup of coffee when I reading the news Big grin haha

gj mate

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

This week i wont be able to make news. My new pc still didnt arive so you will have to be patient until next friday.

Cheers.

outofhere!
hook's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

This week i wont be able to make news. My new pc still didnt arive so you will have to be patient until next friday.

Cheers.

Dear SP -> over a month now Smug

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!