- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
NEW TAG SERVER WITH OLD E5 1.03.
Hi guys
thanks to Magik that give me the possibility to have a JDS server with freezer tag game mode on, I load on it a new config, made by Apshyx (thanks!!!) , that its equal to the old E5 on 1.03.
I called it e5.103, so fast switch and stupid rail.
So I hope to see the old nice players that some time ago played on excessivetag server like x members, TVL etc...
Try and enjoy!!!
Wath do you think guys about a fragfest for an inauguration.
The server is here http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/jds-tag-2-0a
IP: 91.121.155.211:27971
(I will ask to cancall a vote for excessive5 of 2.0a).
1.03 is
in my oppinion
1.03 is
in my oppinion
Your OPINION is ![]()
nice one artx... your welcome... and i play vs !!doom today and test it ....why fraglimit 10?
Nice one




server is an ffa switched to a tag
I must work on rotation to.