New Mouse...

20 replies [Last post]
^LAGGYLOVA*
Ultimaq's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: New Mouse...

razer da !

"Zastrzelcie mnie na łące"

z zakręconego nawet salomon nienaleje

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
Re: New Mouse...
^LAGGYLOVA* wrote:

razer da !

razer chyba dupy da xd

NO
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: New Mouse...

Zowie fk1/fk2 are great.
I bought two Logitech g100s a while ago and they only lasted me about 1 year, both failed at around the same time (double clicks, clicks not registering as they should)
This model has been discontinued quite quickly.
I was kinda surprised cause logitech seemed to produce some of the most reliable mice in the past.

GL with finding a mouse with good build quality and 3 side buttons, maybe buy one for fps games and some other cheap mouse that suits your needs?

edit: g100s still available on Logitech's official website, but I wouldn't recommend it.

madbringer wrote:

We're like a big, dysfunctional family of alcoholics, nihilists, drug abusers, nutters and general sociopaths.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: New Mouse...
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

^LAGGYLOVA* wrote:
razer da !

razer chyba dupy da xd

Niestety tak Happy

Razer Deathadder, very good gaming mouse, unfortunately it fucks up pretty fast, especially the mouse wheel, then left mouse button and the last are its sensor and even the cable itself, I had 3 DA already, they all get used so fast despite they were so amazing for q3 Tongue

Jabs
Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts:
Re: New Mouse...
NO wrote:

edit: g100s still available on Logitech's official website, but I wouldn't recommend it.

I use this currently, but only temporarily, but for the 3 months I've had it I quite like it, but I have nothing to compare it to since I've never used another gaming mouse.

NO
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: New Mouse...

The shape and weight are great, tracking is good although the max perfect control speed could be much higher, cord sucks, way too stiff but I could live with that.
Unfortunately the clicks feel mushy and tend to fail within less than 2 years for a lot of people, surprising coming from Logitech, maybe they addressed this issue or there have been bad batches.
Overall it's a good mouse unless you're playing low sens, and even then it would depend on the games you play.

It would be a much better choice if the build quality were good.

madbringer wrote:

We're like a big, dysfunctional family of alcoholics, nihilists, drug abusers, nutters and general sociopaths.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: New Mouse...
cml wrote:


Razer Deathadder, very good gaming mouse, unfortunately it fucks up pretty fast, especially the mouse wheel, then left mouse button and the last are its sensor and even the cable itself, I had 3 DA already, they all get used so fast despite they were so amazing for q3 Tongue

Joke from my side, im back to my broken deathadder 3g v2
funnily, cable mouse1, mouse2 and wheel are PERFECTLY fine lololo

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: New Mouse...
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

cml wrote:

Razer Deathadder, very good gaming mouse, unfortunately it fucks up pretty fast, especially the mouse wheel, then left mouse button and the last are its sensor and even the cable itself, I had 3 DA already, they all get used so fast despite they were so amazing for q3 Tongue

Joke from my side, im back to my broken deathadder 3g v2
funnily, cable mouse1, mouse2 and wheel are PERFECTLY fine lololo

You are alone using it, I had 2 other brothers at once molesting that fragile thing Tongue

Anyway, my cheap gaming mouse broke itself already, I already noticed that the sensor is not working properly, with quick moves its running also while moving too slow @ aiming it skips the frames too, so annoying, so I guess my q3 time gaming shortened now, I dont want to upset more and smash it on the wall some day xD

Nether
Nether's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
FR France
Re: New Mouse...

Yup, don't go Madcatz RAT, had one and only the design is good. Go for logitech or razer da, never had a Zowie FK but it looks good and very affordable as well.

Don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you to his level and beat you with experience.

GG
GG's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts:
Re: New Mouse...

F1 for logitech

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-