New cfg ;]

15 replies [Last post]
LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
I want introduce new cfg, his cfg for all who like playing with rocket launcher
Hm.. i dunno it is good enough, but it can be usefull in 1v1 servers, like rail only or bfg only

PS. write what do you think about it, and what i should change in it

Login or register to view attached files

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

officiallydead

hmm havent tried the rocket and surely i wont do that either Happy cause its nonsense!! rockets only on 1vs1 needs small maps very small maps... furthermore there will be only spam spam and spam again
so to be honest f2 for me Happy

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

hm.. but ppls play bfg only 1v1 also ;] i think bfg only is also spam Winking and i think many standart maps is good for rockets only, and i think rockets only cfg, could be usefull for ffa also :]

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

-C4-FROST
warlord's picture

i think it would be better to lower the damage which u make with direct hits and the splash dmg too
u should also add more ammo^^

Are you an idiot? click here! to find out.

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

im think to do rockets like in baseq3.cfg for reduce spam :roll:

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")

officiallydead

bfg is much more preciser than the rockets cause of the speed thats why it rocks somehow...but increasing the speed of rockets would be bad cause than its not rocket launcher:P
decreasing the damage on the other side of the coin will take more time to kill thats means timelimit should be min 20 to have a good result in the end

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
New cfg ;]

in plus.cfg are rockets relative useless because of too slow projectiles (rockets). For very short range is better sg. But if you will increase their speed, decrease spread damage and power will be still so good for "1 shot 1 dead" you will make a good weapon:-) Like antispam can be reduced ammo from 999 to 35. I will try this conf and post my opinion to this cfg

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

bad cfg )) i dont like it

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

n1 froggy. rockets only is good fun.
i also made 2 rocket configs, 1 is instant kill and the other is similar to cpma.
p.s try 1on1 with map reqbouncerl - i think its part of midair map pack Thinking

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

ladys and gentleman please welcome full packet of froggy rockets cfg Happy

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

i believe rockets can be very useful.. think like this - if you know a rocket is on its way to a location, you know the enemy will be heading away from that location.. all weapons have a use and a tactic, i will try the cfg when i finsih work.. Worried