- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
new 1v1 movie
umm
:shock: crazy frags, very nice movie! insane! good thing im in your clan
![]()
I think he means that he didnt play with fullscreen, because he didnt know that the game was recorded.
Yes
I finally got the meaning when reading third time.. I guess he could have learned English so well, in the time he wasted playing e+ heh
Nice movie nice frags! I esp like that one on DM3 through a very³ low angle
Lovely reflex there..
damn nice Hard!
gj
I aGREE BEST MOVIE I HAVE SAW IN MY LIFE E+ -- NICE MAN!
Some frags are incredible, but the quality of the picture doesnt allow full enjoyment. Still nice to see those frags. n1 ![]()
even HArding is not a GOD foxy ![]()
Only 1 word for you hard
You fucking monster
!
Realy outstanding
thats 3 ![]()
Hi ive made a new movie.
This is my ftp (10/10) with only 10 slots for download.
I couldnt upload it to ftp://excessiveplus.net/incoming/ !?
anyone have a good tip on more sites to upload it to?









Haha ok then im a sneaky bastard
Next time i will hehe
Well when i saw the movie after the compressing i noticed the screenshots in the movie got fucked up, but it wasnt that important
For every animal you don't eat I eat three