thanks Jeffy... Winking

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

done

sorry jeffrey :]

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
done

sorry jeffrey :]

Jeffy, you bring bad luck! xD
I joke - sorry for this! :\

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: need ref >>> sNeAkY vs 3M

just as sidenote, is it possible that next time everyone is 10 minutes before on server so we can start right on time?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: need ref >>> sNeAkY vs 3M

alienM
alienM's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

just as sidenote, is it possible that next time everyone is 10 minutes before on server so we can start right on time?

i wonder what would happen if we started on "time"... probably server would crushed in 13-14th min of first map... and for you that sound as better solution? knowing you, sadly, but probably it does... :\

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

toxicity
Toxic's picture
alienM wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

i wonder what would happen if we started on "time"... probably server would crushed in 13-14th min of first map... and for you that sound as better solution? knowing you, sadly, but probably it does... :\

What the fuck is that for a way of thinking?
I think the point of skulls post is, to not play two maps each an hour. Also wait, you knew the server gonna break down, thats why u came late, that is what you are trying to say?
Im in hope you gonna reply on this, becouse Im sure that would be so big babel of shits, we sending it to the white house immediately with a tittle note " The new form of life popped up somewhere in Serbia"

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

aside the server hack attack, when someones saying u, he want to watch football game instead of playing game where already 10+ ppl is waiting on server and it changes whole yours evening and it comes out u wasted yours time people simply get angry

I am addicted to life.