Need help :/

20 replies [Last post]
ultimate1990
Hey ... I'm new here and I would like to set a few things but I don't know how.

1) When I play on FT if someone will freeze me , it automatically turn into free fly mode, but I would have only title "Fragged by" and camera pointed at the side from which opponent shot me (as it's on normal mode) -> like this http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7804/shot0013k.jpg but where "warmup" title it should be "fragged by /nick here/"

2) How can I turn off the annoying hook sound? (I want to run a server with grapple hook, but when i use it there is annoying sound like sound from grenade: / I would like to turn it off and i don't know whether it is possible to disable the client side or do I need to set it on the server side, or unfortunately its not possible to turn it  off: /)

3) I suppose it is a server command, but maybe someone here would help me with this ... waiting time after removal of the entire enemy team in the FT mode is very annoying ... how to shorten it?

It's far enough with my questions;)

Sorry for my english (i translated it with google translator xd)

ultimate1990

nobody knows how to help me?

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
ultimate1990 wrote:

nobody knows how to help me?

Find some cfg f.e Skull Cfg http://www.excessiveplus.net/blogs/skullheadq3/skulls-config 4 me perfect .
Maybe u find more on polish q3 website www.quake.net

ultimate1990

but this cfg don't fix my problems Confused and i need commands :< 

ultimate1990
ultimate1990 wrote:

2) How can I turn off the annoying hook sound? (I want to run a server with grapple hook, but when i use it there is annoying sound like sound from grenade: / I would like to turn it off and i don't know whether it is possible to disable the client side or do I need to set it on the server side, or unfortunately its not possible to turn it  off: /)

i found "s_stop" command but it doesn't work ... maybe someone tested this command ... how it works?

SHUDDER
shudder's picture

You can't change any of these things with variables/commands.
1) if you won't press fire after being shot the screen will appear. Some suggestions were made in this matter I think.
2) you can change it in files, but it will make your q3 unpure (not recommended)
3) can't do that.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

i can help you, but you must pay me 5$ first

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

i can help you, but you must pay me 5$ first

Pff Benek ... I can help him for £1.25

ultimate1990

Shudder - if u played on FT ... u should know that after freeze someone that person have automaticly free fly mode ...

SHUDDER
shudder's picture

Screen (with scoreboard) saying who fragged you will stay until you press fire. Free fly mode can't be changed.

ultimate1990

LOL? ... i dont have this ... and my friends dont have this too ... send me ur cfg Surprise ...