NC2013 - HUN/FFF TDM R2

11 replies [Last post]
Nether
Nether's picture

Howdy hey gulyas eaters, we have the whole week to play but this could seem short so better hurry up to set a day !

From my side I'm gonna ask french mates and hope one of you does the same with hungarian ppl !

Cya Happy

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

Yoyoyo, ok we will talk soon Happy

Nether
Nether's picture
Re: NC2013 - HUN/FFF TDM R2

Okay, so as I promised I asked french mates and it seems like Wednesday is the best, and Sunday comes 2nd in our mini list. So think of Wednesday first, then ask for Sunday and if none of the days are possible please tell us ASAP

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

Tomorrow, Wednesday (20th of February) will be fine for 3v3 at least. I wait for more players activism but we can manage 3v3 for 99% tomorrow... I will re-fly with fresh news in the evening!

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

Our 4th player has confirmed for tomorrow is ok, but waiting to set the time... I suggested 20-21 maybe 22 CET for start. Which time is the best for Ya FFF?

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Some changes in the schedule, due to adding Poland the gametype has been changed. You are playing FTAG. Sorry for inconveniences.

http://challonge.com/NationalCup2013

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Some changes in the schedule, due to adding Poland the gametype has been changed. You are playing FTAG. Sorry for inconveniences.

http://challonge.com/NationalCup2013

fine thanks for the info

silence is better than bullshit

NanamoOOon

20 cet best time for us, 21cet could also work and definitly a no go from my side for 22 cet.
also we need a ref, someone up for that?

Nether
Nether's picture

Yeah 21 CET suits me way better in the end, sorry about that but I don't think I can manage to be there on time if it's 20CET... Is that ok for you all ?

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

Please try it earlier, 20CET would fit the best...

Nether
Nether's picture

Thing is when I say I can't, it's that I can't, there's no way for me to hurry up xD

Anyway if you can't I'll try to be there a bit earlier but still I won't be there at 20 CET, expect me to be there more at smthg like 20 and shits (15-20-25). But maybe I'm just too pessimistic and some french guys will show up so you might be able to start at 20 anyway Happy
Ah yeah and about server let's try to gather on C4 if you agree and I'll post to get a ref.