- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
National Cup '13
10. February 2013 - 21:15
Hello. I thought I'd make this thread as I haven't seen Tyrant around for months. I assume he's busy with University etc. So as per FPS's request, who is available to play in the this years National Cup?
For myself, I'm mostly free at the moment but I can't guarantee that I will make a specific date/time for wars. So ideally we'll need another 4 active members for GBR to participate.
Cheers.

Oh shit, my bad!
Well guys, at least we got a proper leader now.