MR 0:3 LEMON

5 replies [Last post]
|_EM*TAKER
MR 0 vs 3 LEMON

GG lemons and GG MR

Login or register to view attached files
ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

GG all...

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

GG lemon veyr well played, maybe next time i'll not keep vomiting through the match, was funny rushing to my bowl to vomit now and again, and waiting for me to be frozen to do so, end of the day you guys wanted this win more and got it.

gg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*|_E|¯¯|??N*INSAN1TY

GG Mr. & Lemon

| MX518 | Phentium 4 2000 Mhz| 17 inch Flatscreen Monitor | Asus Motherboard P4B533 & Graphics Card Geforce T I 128 mb | 768 mb Ram | Headphones |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALPHA*OMEGA
ALPHA OMEGA's picture

OMG, i thought mr were undefeated???

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

well mr used to be the best, then people left untill there was only a few inactive players, so deex brought me in to help and i recruited some key players like un and tanne.

we then recruited some other great players now we have a pretty strong team, but it will take some training to be able to work together as well as someone like lemon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------