- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Mega event 2010 (best e+ player title)-ROUND 2-GROUP 3
Group 3
*ZMB*BeNG*
|¯4e*|__|LT!MA!
SKULL!·SOUL·
(*WASP*JAMES*)
marcus
Raikee
UFAS
SLAVIN
zmb'dibe
jumps * zik
RUSSKI |BE|
Bara
THC * SUBB
E><TREME!INVISIBLE
When we play, decide ;p
shouldnt it be easier to simply swap u with somebody in another group ali?
ps: im short of time a bit lately, wednesday afternoon i will actually inform myself about organisation of all groups.
wtf is it? again ffa match or freeze now or what? someone explain to me please
wtf is it? again ffa match or freeze now or what? someone explain to me please
it was planned from start as it is round1 ffa railonly (with many players), round2 ffa plusN
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/mega-event-2010-best-e-player-title#comment-284118
and for comments : http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/mega-event-2010-best-e-player-title-comments
As skull proposed I switch with some1 else from this group because we were both on same group (both organisers)
ty for answer. the best day for me is wednesday, from 19 till 21:30 cet.
Wednesday should be good for me also.
this wednesday? fine by me also.
i can't play @ wednesday.
nope
, i can't play this week -_-*
I can't play Wednesday either, I have a final on Thursday. It's the last one though ![]()










huh, thursday better :V after thursday i work 3 nights in a row
I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend