MCN 1:2 ><* / 08.11.07

15 replies [Last post]
kek

The cwid is wrong. It's correct id should be 19423. (the correct forum id is the one that u get in ur browser by clicking the name of the topic not directly on page 1 or 2 or dont check the number after u post a reply, because it changes. Note the t= and p= in the screenshots. One is the the Topic id the other one is the Post id.).

Topic ID - CORRECT

Post ID - INCORRECT

I've noticed that many clans here have problems with this CWID. Are you aware of the existance of this great tool made by Basilisk for making the CWID? Few posts below I even made a "how to use the program" video.

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=16613&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture
UnknownUser807 wrote:

Harrow!! gg Yas Happy

thanks Wembley.

first map was my fault. totally bad tactics on my behalf. it was really exciting tho... my heart hasnt beat like that in e+ since my first war. mcn did really well.

second map started really nervy too. first 10 mins it was equal till we rushed them and held on well (i was being a sneaky greedy bastard... which paid off with a healthy 2:1 kill ratio). it was a good effort all round. 3rd map could have gone either way... excessive fun.

can't wait till our next game McN (hopefully both our clans will have more people available and prepared)

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

Edited CWID above

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

sorry trance and magic @ CWid.
@ trance: ye that was the error i did, thx 4 notice Winking

@ yas: when we lose is problem of all, same when we win Big grin

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

wsad 920NW

oops, sorry abit late but gg's Big grin