MASTERS :: KO 2:0 DS/23.02.07

22 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

people!

ranking = standard
league = not standard, its an event

ranking rules existed before TDM-L rules.

League rules are made by organisators, so dont blame rena here (wonki-tonki and INA).

Mistake was made by KO and DS and not by RENA. Reading rules is pretty easy. And the reason "i hade no time to read it" is no excuse. the rules was up, long before all teams agreed on rules.

Leaguerules must obey also the Ranking rules, but ranking rules dont must obey league rules.

there is nothing hard to understand. dont search always the mistakes at others, search the mistakes in front of ur own door. if u find no mistakes in front of ur door, than u can go to next door!

ghost

with refs is kinda messy, somtimes ppl ask me about refering thier league cw, and im must refuse, i am ref for ranking games only

but we (ko) had several times problem with ref and did serched by few hours or iven a day before game and noone was onlie, once again we was close to play war withnout refere, but somebody rescured us in last minutes

so best we can do is make anounced to some ref before game, sily to do but also somtimes dint worked...