- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Looking for SoD MoD 1.16n
19. December 2015 - 16:23
#13
Re: Looking for SoD MoD 1.16n
Dat bfg I had back then yo
15. February 2016 - 14:50
#14
Re: Looking for SoD MoD 1.16n
where do I insert the files
15. February 2016 - 14:58
#15
Re: Looking for SoD MoD 1.16n
Which files go where in the installation and or is there a router config I need too?


/connect sodmod.ddns.net:27962 Sod mod ctf 1.16n, all welcome to get nostalgic:) It's could be online 10.00-22.00 GMT 0