Logitech g400

14 replies [Last post]
HYPER'BLEEDING
zmbjason's picture

Anyone tested Logitech G400?

I did Read a gaming magazine today and an article was about this mouse, it said that it was going to replace mx518.

Imo mx518 has everything a gaming mouse needs, its perfect for me and my gameplay no matter what game, so I'm thinking of buying this one.

I was a bit confused about the sensor on the G400, 3600 dpi and optical?

It landed on the same price as mx518 is atm. So, is it worth buying this mouse? Need some help from some tech nerds here "no offense" Tongue

The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest missunderstood concepts for people who are trying to meet their dreams. Talent acts naturally while skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of training.

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

I am waiting for this mouse 2 months to become available in my country and running to the store and spending my money.Happy

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

seems interesting mouse, I would like to test it out! :}

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

So its finaly in stores in Serbia, to buy or no? i dont have very big budget(40€ tops). Im guessing it is surely better than mx518 and definitely better then this a4tech i have now so i cant make a mistake. Tongue

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Logitech g400

do not trust logitech and their dpi Big grin

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture

I got this mouse about a week ago to replace my Logitech G5. The only cons about this mouse is that have angle snapping/prediction (like mx518) and at the moment has a little jitter with software installed. The jitter problem is going to be solved on next Logitech Gaming Software relase but they haven't confirmed the date of new version relase. Out of the box has a default 1000hz polling rate and 400/800/1600/3600 dpi. If you can handle prediction and default settings (until new software relase), I really recommend it. I use default 800dpi and 1000hz but I can't use it until next software release as I have another device that is using the Logitech Gaming Software. I need the software running for the other device and that's why I'm still using my G5. Shame on the prediction as this is the perfect mouse shape for me.

BEKI
BekiFiN's picture

i have G500 <--- Dont buy this mouse. it sux. Big, heavy and hard to move. if U have big hand then it's perfect.

j

i bought this mouse, its cheaper and i like it : TT esports black elementhttp://www.ttesports.com/products/product.aspx?s=16

ps. i had g5 before

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

It seems that you bought a mouse based on MMORPG and RTS features.
For, Tt, the FPS mouse is this one : http://www.ttesports.com/products/product.aspx?s=14

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

j

i can shoot with it delight i tried..Big grin just i wear a wizard hat while i play xdd

ditto*ELITE'Z*

I have been using the G400 for a few months. The fire button sticks sometimes and does not fire at all sometimes. The software is unusable cause of jitter. When it is not acting up it works great. I would not recomend this mouse due to problems.