Lemon 2:0 HYPER/20.8.2006/RANKED

33 replies [Last post]

Yes those bugs are quite iritating.I only hope next release will be 1.04 cause number 1.03 brings bad memories ,]

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture

well played lemon Happy

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Jeez... i'll bet that in their current form, our citrus friends could take on SWE Surprise

Well played.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Quote:
"Madbringer" Jeez... i'll bet that in their current form, our citrus friends could take on SWE Surprise

Well played.

Arrow Dreams
I have friends in Lemon and they are good players and team. Happy But only in your wildest dreams can beat SWE. Happy Noone clan can beat SWE, if do that is pure coincidence and happend every 4 years Big grin
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

stop say plz that it's a dream to beat swe, they never play clanwars or match, won a war 1 year ago or something against KO (2/1) and ppl think they rox now lol. The hardest is to keep playing a lot and wining, not playing 1 match every year or less and say we are the best... lemon is 1st in rankboard and they are the best of bro actually, personally they are already better than swe like a few other clans for me Cool

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Quote:
"XbODz" Stop say plz that it's a dream to beat swe, they never play clanwars or match, won a war 1 year ago or something against KO (2/1) and ppl think they rox now lol. The hardest is to keep playing a lot and wining, not playing 1 match every year or less and say we are the best... lemon is 1st in rankboard and they are the best of bro actually, personally they are already better than swe like a few other clans for me Cool

Arrow haha
Take look at old clan rank, SWE play 10 CWs and beat every stronger clan without lost. Big grin I just must say BIG LOL on your comment. Happy
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

10 ? i see 4 in this forum maybe you count those before 2003 lol
oh the last is 9 month ago against ko, they won 2/1 what a fresh news !!! the one against lemon i don't even recognise the scoreboard and lemon tag and dunno lemon players on... so you can laugh but my point is still the same. I'm 90% sure they are not able to bring a full team in 2 or 3 weeks and win a war against top clans so they are not the best. I just wait they prove to all i'm wrong but i don't think so Cool

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

aww i didnt came to this cw Crying
gg

Nag!Out

gg

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

Weebl

Quote:
"Renatalis"
Quote:
"XbODz" Stop say plz that it's a dream to beat swe, they never play clanwars or match, won a war 1 year ago or something against KO (2/1) and ppl think they rox now lol. The hardest is to keep playing a lot and wining, not playing 1 match every year or less and say we are the best... lemon is 1st in rankboard and they are the best of bro actually, personally they are already better than swe like a few other clans for me Cool

Arrow haha
Take look at old clan rank, SWE play 10 CWs and beat every stronger clan without lost. Big grin I just must say BIG LOL on your comment. Happy
Regards

i will agree to bodz. there is NO CLAN that is unbeatable. and people in swe are no gods. and besides the wars that swe had and beat those clans were months ago. players come and go in clans. and i will agree that now yes, lemon IS the best bro.cfg clan out there. gg lemon gg hyper Happy