LAGS

11 replies [Last post]
UNREAL
Unreal's picture

Why only me have big lags on FFA & CTF servers only. other players havent this lags.
I have ping 500 always.
When i do granade jumps fastly ping falling down to 50, when i stop ping back to 500...
WHY Thinking: Sad

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

MoeDe

its a punishment from the quake gods for your spam. they have given siphilis to behemoth.

-SZABEE-

LOL Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )<-- This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
MoeDe wrote:

its a punishment from the quake gods for your spam. they have given siphilis to behemoth.

Beautiful answer :pukeright:

magnetic
Alkochollikaz's picture
UNREAL wrote:

Why only me have big lags on FFA & CTF servers only. other players havent this lags.
I have ping 500 always.
When i do granade jumps fastly ping falling down to 50, when i stop ping back to 500...
WHY Thinking: Sad

Do you play on modem 28.8 kbs?

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
LAGS

No 14.4kbs... Tongue joke
I have 128 kbs

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

magnetic
Alkochollikaz's picture

You dont have open other programs like eMule, do u?

Kain

Maybe you have spyware or trojan, scan ur system ...

Dead to the world, I see only black, there's blood on my hands
Dead to the world, I see only black, the blood of the dead

Warren G
FELiX's picture

All know many polish ppl have problem with low quality net connetion. Speed connetion not is importand but quality. Some 1 has only 128kbit conn but with very good ping. What connetion do u have? Lan, Adsl?
Reason for ur porblem is more: shit routing between u and game server, broken network hardware in ur provident ect.
If u have lan connection problem is in lanrauter or/and too small bandwidth internet connetion from ur lan.

LMS
bassie2005's picture

Kilobytes or Kilobits? If its Kilobits Bandwith of your connection is to slow. And maybe cut back on the bfg and grenade use may help Big grin

Warren G
FELiX's picture

he means kilobites (kbit, kb) not kilobyte (kB, kbyte).