L6::*DS* 2-1 *SWE*/19.11.2006/RANKED

54 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Q3dm12
SWE map, one of their freeze favorite. Winking There SWE control main room and DS must attack which is much harder then deffend. Result was tihgt all the time and at end (last minute warning) DS lead 5 points.... I dont got it how you lost that map with two points diffarence, because you have just stop to attack and back off. Find your space where claim strategic point and defend... One minute is short time. But you continue to attack and lost ? In this circumstances SWE preatty lucky to win this map....

Arrow CPM9
That map played with 4 vs 4 demanding by HARD ? I was preatty surprised. Xaiber on bench ? Actualy he wasent worst in SWE lineup on previous map ? VOBB play previous map with -20 score. Also I wondering why playing with 4 vs 4 this map and previous 5 vs 5. ON this hug emap you have even more then 5 vs 5 to control map and play some strategy. This map was preatty chaotic and depence on individual skills and actions. Yes, combat was about center map and biggest space which have good covers and you can ther fast move... There SWE lost in last minute warning. Torzelan killed 4 times in rope, and spawn emidiate... it is not critics man, but you need just little more wait... Actualy SWE can win here CW in case that play 5 vs 5 which luck in previous map....

Arrow Overkill
That map is noncense IMO for tie map. And playing 4 vs 4 on that map is same even worst then previous map. There are only moving and individual skills important because on that huge map you cannot control anything with 4 players... So, this map can take 8 vs 8 with no problems. DS players are more experianced on this map, lead and win it without problems.

Conclusion: SWE lost this CW because insists to play 4 vs 4 on huge maps - no team playing for SWE, and also DS players obviously play away better then SWE players those two maps. So, DS won, they play really good. I admire how DS play DM12, amaizing is to they can win for just little bit map which are controled in big room by SWE...

Hard, Morpheus and Punisher are played amaizing. SWE players except HARD and TORZELAN was preatty losted on Overkill map...

@HARD dont blame your playing, you play great as usual. Winking Yes on Overkill you can do away better. Winking

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
L6::*DS* 2-1 *SWE*/19.11.2006/RANKED

GeGe DS & SWE

I must agree with Renas points, escpecially on CPM9 I belive you would have come out on top if you played 5 vs 5. But there is always that luck factor, very close games.

(Ni kan nog kosta på er några förluster, men jag misstänker att ni inte tränar så ofta dock? Trägen vinner! Ser ut som att ni körde på polsk server också, brukar alltid ge en annan "känsla" en exempelvis tyska, Gl i fortsättningen.)

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

nice review rena!..wonko runs to watch the demos.

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

ven'rs
VEN's picture

DS team excellent games... HARD 2 Winking

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

yeah nice DS Big grin

maybe SWE will train harder now

gg both and gl Big grin

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

*HARD.SWE*
mickeg's picture

Rena, well, maybe 5v5 on cpm9 would have turned out better for us.
The deal was, xaiber had lag problems on the first map. And he have never played cpm9 before. So he wasnt sure he should play. And because lack of time we choosed 4v4.

Its interesting what tactics are the most effective in tdm, too bad its a lot about camping (and mapcontrol ofc). We play that way sometimes too, but thats why i dont like tdm that much. Imo freeze demands faster movement.

For every animal you don't eat I eat three

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
*HARD.SWE* wrote:

Rena, well, maybe 5v5 on cpm9 would have turned out better for us.
The deal was, xaiber had lag problems on the first map. And he have never played cpm9 before. So he wasnt sure he should play. And because lack of time we choosed 4v4.

Its interesting what tactics are the most effective in tdm, too bad its a lot about camping (and mapcontrol ofc). We play that way sometimes too, but thats why i dont like tdm that much. Imo freeze demands faster movement.

Arrow I read convo in demo, I did not know aboit Xaiber lags, awww.... Sad Yea, about camping we have here one topic with huge discussions... Anyway we have to do something about it is general thinking... We will see. Happy
Anyhow CW was so trill, first two maps was amaizing....
Great game both teams. Winking
Best regards mate Happy

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture
*HARD.SWE* wrote:

Its interesting what tactics are the most effective in tdm, too bad its a lot about camping (and mapcontrol ofc).

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

Yea, about camping we have here one topic with huge discussions...

Most recent discussion on camping vs. map control, tactics vs. being a sneakybastard.wav: http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=10247&highlight=

And might I add again, GREAT FCKNG GAMES DS & SWE! Big grin

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Good Game, the 1st time i saw the result, i was like O.o

3 days later, Extreme moves into that small room downtown, while Torzelan gets a new house and Hard buys himself a ferrari...

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

3 days later, Extreme moves into that small room downtown, while Torzelan gets a new house and Hard buys himself a ferrari...

Torz can't tell us if he gets a new house 'cause he knows I'll invade Sweden and turn the place into a strip club full of hot Swedish, Polish and Croatian girls. Laughing O.o

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV