®L4UNCH3R[R4!L]vol2. // darky 2 : 0 xapira

15 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Re: L4UNCH3R[R4!L]vol2. // darky 2 : 0 xapira

gg both
as your prize u can kiss monitor thinking that im somewhere on the other side xd ofcourse im always facing my arse towards monitor, so no waving penises allowed or prize will be cancelled! No dildos either and things that could be used as one... On special request i can handover the prize to anyone interested, quantity unlimited.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

gg both
as your prize u can kiss monitor thinking that im somewhere on the other side xd ofcourse im always facing my arse towards monitor, so no waving penises allowed or prize will be cancelled! No dildos either and things that could be used as one... On special request i can handover the prize to anyone interested, quantity unlimited.

''taking shower, moving my penis up and down, left and right in hope that the neighbours are watching'' Big grin was and still ur best comment here on e+ x)

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

p1atinum

gg : \

boo

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

''taking shower, moving my penis up and down, left and right in hope that the neighbours are watching'' Big grin was and still ur best comment here on e+ x)

lolz yeah that was a random but good one xd i like random kinky posts, i believe they are called spam xd
btw i bet u kissed monitor ! pervert

edit:
my favorite was combined with jeff xd

terror: sneakybastards*alienM -> pTs*analprobleM
jeff: pTs*analprobleM -> kicked, problem solved

that is 3P1C ! propably jeff's best post xdd

ok end of offtopic

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

lolz yeah that was a random but good one xd i like random kinky posts, i believe they are called spam xd
btw i bet u kissed monitor ! pervert

edit:
my favorite was combined with jeff xd

terror: sneakybastards*alienM -> pTs*analprobleM
jeff: pTs*analprobleM -> kicked, problem solved

that is 3P1C ! propably jeff's best post xdd

ok end of offtopic

ok here u won gg!!! Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway