Players: 4vs4
Config: e6.cfg
Gametype: TDM
Maps: q3dm17, q3dm7
Timelimit: 20min
Punkbuster: 1
Pure: 0
FF: 0

in first map dm17 server crash i put one screen but the real frags are from fuc, 11: 203 and talix: 122. from snail cowex: 76

gg snail

btw dowota was smoker and philatamus was krasher

Login or register to view attached files

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

Heh nice FuC Shock

11 own on dm17 Big grin

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

GG

Seth

Just a question about the DM17 thing, is that just happening on this kind of config? As i see on the other rankings alot of dm17 final screenshots, so far i've seen it happen 2 times in a row already in this league.

The screenshot with the scoreboard was taken around 15 seconds before the final because it came from the demo i made, and it was the last time he died before the end of the game.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

gg Winking

looks like Snail kinda always gets close score on q3dm7 Happy

about the crashes...
As I expirienced it happens when there were a lot bullets shot.
Then probably the Server is overloaded with information of shots/hits and get an error when calculating the E+ stats...
I think that doesnt happen in bro for example because because they hardly use weapons with a high firerate...
But excessive configs have with mg and lg such high firerate weapons...

So I think its a problem of the E+ system calculating the final stats with mass information...
So its no map problem (I also saw it happening on maps like q3dm5, mrcq3t3 and q3wcp17) and hardly a config problem (happens with all high firerate configs - so all excessive configs).

triv'
trivium's picture

gg fuc Happy

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage