L3 :: RS* VS NTG 2:0 [WO last map]/27.10.2006/RANKED

17 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow NTG OMG Shock
It is verry low behaviour doing such thing to trick referee :!: IO, well done job. NTG dont show on CW with minimum 4 vs 4 players on CW. That's means this CW is not ranked by the rules and NTG have penalty -1 point in TOTAL RANK and -1 POINT in TDM rank.

About kicking from league: Acorrding rank rules NTG did not show up twice in League and punished twice with -1 points. So, here no any words about NTG abandon league :!: So, no activation of rule which penalise them with -5 points. Ranking did not accept TDM League rule 23 :!:
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

AiKO . RS*

Nice One RS Clan Cool Cool

Asus M2N - SLI Deluxe,AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+,Radeon X1950 PRO 512 MB,1GB Hyper-X DDR2-800

+++DDL-Dream+++

ghost

quite understand te guy but still

RO????A . RS*
RoCCa's picture
n1xter wrote:

oh no trivium... D: ..

Unlucky.wav - SHIT >.<gg> is that my buddy RoCCa from old EPR ? Surprise

Yes it is Hello Happy

RoCCa

/disconnect

lol mad Laughing , awww Confused
good luck in next turnament.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

I just watched the demos, and they made me rofl (damn you IO, i'm sick, now everything is hurting me Tongue)

My favourite quote - Cruelfish saying something like "I'm outta form" Laughing Btw, i would honestly like to see NTG's team-talk when IO unfolded Triv's trick ;d

pandora!box
madbringer wrote:

I just watched the demos, and they made me rofl (damn you IO, i'm sick, now everything is hurting me Tongue)

My favourite quote - Cruelfish saying something like "I'm outta form" Laughing Btw, i would honestly like to see NTG's team-talk when IO unfolded Triv's trick ;d

actually it was my idea 2 as I watched the game from behinds io's back. was quite funny - especially when those guys started to deny their "trick", and yes - the thing with "im out of form" is lmao as well :]