L2:: HB vs NTG [WO]/20.10.2006/NOT RANKED

7 replies [Last post]
CROW . RS*
phenomen_one's picture
HB won by WO!

Time 1: 19.10.2006 Thursday 17:30 GMT
Time 2: 20.10.2006 Friday 19:00 GMT
Server: #1
Referee: Faith (but not in second times)

CAMPMAN^
stoffel's picture

heh GG HB :reindeer:

BUGS *WGVD* wrote:

The Marcel Reich-Ranicki of Quake has spoken Winking jk

triv'
trivium's picture

lol....
didnt i told u that ntg didnt acceptet to play on friday???
i told u that we can play on saturday and sunday. And also u postet a date to play in tdm league forum without asking the clanleader ( me ) befor.

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

CROW . RS*
phenomen_one's picture

man ok! a cw was accepted by your member, i think u can accept this! u shouldnt say "i am leader i dont accept this!" it is wrong!

we accepted on Thursday! we started to play cw! but u (triv) went away! u didnt come! Faith (referee) said it was WO! but your member and me talked about reschedule! we accepted on Friday! we were in server yesterday! but there wasnt anyone from NTG! it isnt possible on weekend! we wanted with u on friday! anyway we cant play on weekend! we will wait sunday for WO!

sry for this but i cant do anything!

cordially!

triv'
trivium's picture

i think to find a playeble date u should talk to leader not to member.And dont post before u didnt have talked to leader of a clan.. also u have enough members so that u can let them play on sunday or saturday.

also i didnt disconnect just for fun or something like this. My cconnectiuon were interupted. And after i fixed it u werend online and all were disconnected from server and nobody told me that u talked about reshedule the match

greetz triv

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow League Stuff
discus on sutable subforum on this forum, or league.excessiveplus.net or with Legue admins. When all relateve facts will considered and decision maded come here. Since then this topic will be locked.
Thank you

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Acording Rank Rules,
this CW cannot be ranked (read rules). Informations from League said that NTG did not showed on CW. So, acording Rank Rules NTG receive penalty -1 POINT in TOTAL RANK and -1 POINT in TDM RANK. Topic is unlocked now.
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

PANIIC?DEVVA
tezzadab3st's picture

GG xD