L13 :: DS 2:1 DRT/14.01.07

41 replies [Last post]
EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
L13 :: DS 2:1 DRT/14.01.07/RANKED

I think punisher didn't do anything bad, I think the only person to blame in this game was that referee Ina for taking a side. If you accept being a referee, do it with honor and respect and don't choose sides. If you don't want people calling a vote during CW, just disable it before the match.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

I think punisher didn't do anything bad, I think the only person to blame in this game was that referee Ina for taking a side. If you accept being a referee, do it with honor and respect and don't choose sides. If you don't want people calling a vote during CW, just disable it before the match.

agree :!:

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

Oh, so because something could just as well have been foreseen and made impossible to do before the match, it's justifiable when i hasn't been? Great way of thinking, lad, you win the potato of the year award. If DS didn't want Ina as a referee, they could have said so, and another one would be chosen.

Tho i do agree that what Puni did wasn't really THAT awful, and tho i personally don't like him, it's not nice to see all these comments hurled at him for what was most probably only a bad joke. Even if i do think he's a fucktard myself. Happy

Two things, Equi. How the fuck is a REF guilty of the fact that a SERVER has voting enabled? It's not the REF that chooses, or controls, the server, you noob. Second thing, she is, of course, biased, but as far as i can tell, Ina does lead all the games she refs in a fair and just way. This is not an official competition for cash and fame or some other shit, and to have totally unbiased refs we would have to reach out for not connected with this community in any way.

Think before you write something, please.

Anyway, gg both teams.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

well like tyran said just well played...

why ane didn't play last map ? Shock

Arrow Yea Thinking: :roll: Other cool off don't spoil this wonderful CW with stupid comments Happy

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

Warren G
FELiX's picture

Close game like always when drt and ds are playing. What a pity, nice atmosphere was broken by stupid comments about idiotic bind Thinking

Anyway gg for both side.

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

oh pls, go to a dark corner and die,

but before that watch the demos very closely,

i respect DS and punisher is their problem.

frankly, i never had any problems with DS.

and i also said, the best ones will win. so dont you crap here about something that you dont know.

all drts are my friends, of course i like them more.
i didnt do anything bad.

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

nikotin
Nikotin's picture
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

IoI.....hard words lady Sad

btw: nice match :!:

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture
madbringer wrote:

EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

Oh, so because something could just as well have been foreseen and made impossible to do before the match, it's justifiable when i hasn't been? Great way of thinking, lad, you win the potato of the year award. If DS didn't want Ina as a referee, they could have said so, and another one would be chosen.

Tho i do agree that what Puni did wasn't really THAT awful, and tho i personally don't like him, it's not nice to see all these comments hurled at him for what was most probably only a bad joke. Even if i do think he's a fucktard myself. Happy

Two things, Equi. How the fuck is a REF guilty of the fact that a SERVER has voting enabled? It's not the REF that chooses, or controls, the server, you noob. Second thing, she is, of course, biased, but as far as i can tell, Ina does lead all the games she refs in a fair and just way. This is not an official competition for cash and fame or some other shit, and to have totally unbiased refs we would have to reach out for not connected with this community in any way.

Think before you write something, please.

Anyway, gg both teams.

you are not objective either Tongue

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

i entered the cw-specs during overkill, so i did not see what puni did...it's just clear that DRT needs me to spec to be successful Big grin

next time Ma is there for you! Winking

lol

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
L13 :: DS 2:1 DRT/14.01.07/RANKED
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

but before that watch the demos very closely,

i respect DS and punisher is their problem.

frankly, i never had any problems with DS.

and i also said, the best ones will win. so dont you crap here about something that you dont know.

all drts are my friends, of course i like them more.
i didnt do anything bad.

First of all, why would you use your first line, it's really inapropriate, you bahave like a bitch now (as always). You said the best one will win, yes, so you think now DS is the best one? Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud:D:DD
Btw, your avatar shows us your true image. And don't you ever use abusive posts like you just did, it's against the rules. Try to akt smart.

Quote:
Great way of thinking, lad, you win the potato of the year award. If DS didn't want Ina as a referee, they could have said so, and another one would be chosen.

Haha, lad, read what I said! Did I tell anywhere that Ina girl is responsible for not turning off the voting system?? Where the f..k do you take that thing from, lad! Second of all, yes, DS could refuse her, but they didn't, but if she accepts to be a referee, she MUST be neutral, it's the fact, dude. So dude, I give you my potato, cos you won it more than me. Now go on and protect your precious togather with Foks. But she is a really dark person in this comunity, very negative vs the most, too positive vs some, a chamelion.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.