KoD 3:0 ZER/13.05.07

34 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

Changing screenshots is "imo" nonsense, in which way ever.

It is harder to cut out the screenshot part as to comprimise with 2 clicks.

here is an examplescreenshot from foksie. It is cutted out and still has 1,15 MB, which is unbelievable, because my screenshots /screenshotjpg barely getting bigger than 500-700 kb). Just if u make tga instead of jpg, than the shots becomming huge.

but 500-700 kb is still big for a forum, so there is a little, pretty easy probramme, called "bimb lite" which allows u to comprimise ur ss with just 1 click.

Original Screenshot foksie:
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/download.php?id=11900
out of this thread:
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=14800

With on click i resized it more than 10 times (without any professional knowledge) and it is still readable enough for reporting a war. See attachement.

This just for basic info.

U can DL bimp Lite for example here:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/bimp.gif.html

ghost

if i might sugest somthing, well use png8 or gif insted of jpg, jpg compresed files are hard to read, but in png8 or gif fonts are sharp as in orginal, we dont need 16bbp to read scoreboards

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

There's no need for a very good screenshot quality for a ranked screenshot. you can save space by lowering jpeg quality reducing size or changing format, every computer noob can do that . Rena has nothing to do with this, he never ask to cut out any stats.

I dont know why drt cut their stats as well...

^killer
Killer0074's picture

YEAH GOGOGOGGOGOGOG
MEGA SUPER GIGA GAME
POST POST POST YOUR BULLSHIT AGAIN AND AGAIN
how sad Thinking

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

mow Q [EN]

hq, i guess my jpg is sharp enough Happy

ghost

consider deference in resolutions, jpg with mine png8 res wont be as that good ']

mow Q [EN]

I claim, nobody wanna paper his wall with screenshots. Hehe

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

I just wanted to use insane sized scoreboard Smug

Of course i could have resized them smaller, but then they wouldnt be so big and crucnhy (im a megalomaniac).

And, there were no stats on the screens... Especially on my first original ones, since i didnt play. so, whats the point in keeping them?

so everyone can see a bunch of 0/0?

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

ghost
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Of course i could have resized them smaller, but then they wouldnt be so big and crucnhy (im a megalomaniac).

And, there were no stats on the screens... Especially on my first original ones, since i didnt play. so, whats the point in keeping them?

yea yea there propably are an walhack osd.....

when im browswed e+ forum via mobile phone these big screns make huge deference...

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
ghost wrote:

x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

yea yea there propably are an walhack osd.....

when im browswed e+ forum via mobile phone these big screns make huge deference...

I browsed it twice as well as google pixtures, and i got over 30 meg of temporary downloaded stuff Shock and a shitty bill for the phone Sad

Anyhoo, he actually uploaded the screens undedited forst, then changed them for some reason Happy

Oh nad foksie, those screenshots you upload suck - i have to either squint realy hard or actually press this "LMB" button i hear so much about...

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory