® KoD 3 : 0 Snail/08.11.06

21 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
SEQVENCE wrote:

Intressting game!!!

Never seen before on cw-s this shit spamming!
Not that spam what all clan use! (shot doors, def the base) i see so much more they shot respawn place without aiming and they dont stop shoting,
( they stop if they die! ) In other servers they must kick and bann to....
I think I never play cw or rw with kod

Its only my oppinion!

Arrow Next time play TDM CW with Friendly Fire ON. In BRO League FF is ON as must. And simply dont play TDM CWs without FF ON. So, if nobody wanna play like that you dont play CWs ! But I am sure that you have clans which think same about it as you do. So, they then will play against you gladly.
Best regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

> hmm, i didnt saw the cw so i cant know realy how it goes but if seqvence posted it is because was a spam abuse.
> If realy we play honestly we dont need the ff, snaiL had a lot of cws and never said nothing about it, soo what we can supose?
> other thing about we must reflecting is if KoD need it gametipe to own snaiL, in rank loocks like no, but if they do....

so guys just fair play and have fun the rest are shits

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

I can post demos where before first map I asked for friendly fire to on or off : )

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
SEQVENCE wrote:

Never seen before on cw-s this shit spamming!
Not that spam what all clan use! (shot doors, def the base) i see so much more they shot respawn place without aiming and they dont stop shoting,
( they stop if they die! ) In other servers they must kick and bann to....
I think I never play cw or rw with kod

Its only my oppinion!

well everyone is allowed to play as they want in cws...
so it aint unfair if they simply play their style... Cool

if it lowers the fun for you its ofcourse your right to refuse to play them... Winking

just my oppinion in this case :oops:

btw. the fast switchtime simply helps increasing the spam Tongue

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

btw. the fast switchtime simply helps increasing the spam Tongue

haha YEAH! Big grin

@Seqvence:

Quote:
Original posted by Apokalypser2 (KoD-Ezekiel) at KOD vs BNT topic
(sorry for my respawn kill, my computer didn't allowed to me to do something else)

and i was the only one who was a little bit angry about it... anyway it was fun to play with them... Winking

EEZEKIEL*KoD

mmm don't make rank post as flamming post...

sequence, i am sorry if u thinked that we spammed but plz care before say things like that on official forum! bzc we can say too blablablablabla it's easy.. like your camped in dm7 like hell in red armor... but when we took this place you cryed like bitch bcz we spam... mmmm

there was no spam and for sure if you want your revange in a next cw with ff on that is np for us..

about what you say about rules for e5... mm have u ever played cw in bro? i don't think so! respawn is realy important place to got in cw. so not complain bcz bro is better blablablabla..

I hope not see this forum begin so flamming just before futur cws for clans in top rank.

If people want there are demos made...

ps @ morph! : mmm maybe don't speak when you don't know... since your left of KoD you try with everything to make shit on us... that is boring. mm m8 i don't care about you!

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
EEZEKIEL*KoD wrote:

ps @ morph! : mmm maybe don't speak when you don't know... since your left of KoD you try with everything to make shit on us... that is boring. mm m8 i don't care about you!

Pffffff

please Ezekiel read my post again, again, again and understand what I say

^killer
Killer0074's picture

not so hard to beat KoD just tactics
i know what im talking about KoD too specially X Winking

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

SEQVENCE
Fala's picture

EZE!!!

I dont say we must make rules in e5!! I think we grow up, and dont need rules for fair playing! ( i never play in bro, and its not bro, i hope it never be bro)

RW replay? Good idea,(my opinion) if my team mates think it too, we can make this rw again (and if they say we can it reload, they understand what i feel, and take me a little true! )

Music .... !!!! .... Music .... Progressive Music .... !!! .... Music .... !!!! .... Music

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

I think that CW was fair. KoDs makes their tactic against tactic of Snails.
If there are any probs than make CW again why not Happy