KO 2:0 AIM+/26.10.07

26 replies [Last post]
thc * nex
Kris's picture

this time ko you play madness on 17 Confused and on 11 i called "dynamic camp style" hehe

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

gg both.

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

LOOUDER * DSS
deva.ozzy's picture

omg.. OWNED on dm17 Shock n1 KO, gg AIM

V One Shot ! V

One shot, one kill, no luck - just skill !

kek

gg both

eL magic .txt attached.

tropic'n1tro
NITRO's picture

gg both

n1 Robal Happy

xXx

gg triv Winking

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
® KO 2:0 AIM+/26.10.07
ghost wrote:

we did played game an 1 hour and half layter

aim+ prieviously have only 3ppl on server, while we were asking them whats up they simply ignored us, after around that time im pointed out where most ko members disconected from server same refere... deamon conected to server and they want play game... cheked if all kos are awilable still for it then we find another refere and we did play it.

no single words from aim+ side... quite disapointed...

bg

We was waiting same long time on cw with RS in league last time, about 1 hour & 20 minutes and nobody cry because of that so much, why we dont responded, why say anything, we was waiting for 4th member in silence and I am angry because of that nobody come when they knowed about cw.

kek

I think Hq was just saying that we didn't even get a "sry for delays" from you guys. But that doesn't matter anymore.

drill@quakelive

Quote:
We was waiting same long time on cw with RS in league last time, about 1 hour & 20 minutes and nobody cry because of that so much

so you can kiss RS feet for that, and send them package of beers, cause in rules are cleary wrote :

25. If a clan wouldn't show on the proper server for about 20min from time that was setteld before with opponents , it's a WO.

http://events.excessiveplus.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=466

Quote:
why we dont responded, why say anything, we was waiting for 4th member in silence and I am angry because of that nobody come when they knowed about cw.

Sorry atlast we can understand it more if someone say smth in game when you havent 4th player. But AIM silent pissed many from our team, with me too. Plus after when cw finished letters like : this was my worest game, and smth like ,,nice spawnkills'' is thanks for our patience from you.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
® KO 2:0 AIM+/26.10.07

If u wanted to win anyway u should wait in silence as we do, as I said I was very angry and I dont wanted to talk.