Kicked out of WASP - Dec 2007

1 reply [Last post]
WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture
Hello WASP Mates and E+ Community,

Effective immediately, WaspHunter has been kicked out of the Clan.

WaspKiller

WASP*KILLER
Killer's picture

Hello WASP Mates and E+ Community,

The post above requires some further explanation before people, understandably, misunderstand the reason why Hunter was expelled from the Clan.

Hunter was expelled because he asked to go on inactive status but could, or would not, commit (even months after being on inactive status) to saying when he would return to active status.

Strangely, he found the time to play on several servers, but he could not find the time to respond to any of my MSN messages or to communicate to either me or Term about his situation and when he might return.

Prior to leaving, he was promised that the sub-leadership position would remain open for him upon his return but I could not keep such an offer open indefinitely. I have a Clan to run and ultimately members have to make a commitment to WASP or leave.

I joined WASP2 in April and Hunter was AWOL from at least that time until he resurfaced in August. Upon his return, he was instrumental in reviving WASP, after all members had left for OSC and other clans.

He deserves public recognition and thanks for this. However, he left us again for 3 months with no idea of when or if he would return and this was unacceptable. Neither Term or I will permit WASP to be held hostage by 1 or more individuals. Hence, the reason for my actions.

WaspKiller