It is hard for 2!S to ...

3 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
... to challange smaller clans....

Hello people,

I wonder why it is so hard to get wars against the "not big clans". If i ask a clan who is kinda new or just medium skilled i get always the answer like "We are not good enough for you".

Hello?

The name 2!S appears just big because of the well known members and the Freezeserver of us. But since we never can play with our best Lineup, i c us also as "just medium skilled", just have a look to our stats in clanranking Happy

Our best gametype is CTF even if we never train it together on a bro/plus/nh config since we have a CTF-Squad of EN-Players, but also just if we have minimum 2 available of them.

Sure, we have strong players also in TDM/Freeze/CA, but also just if we have the best Lineup, but as we all are adult, and we all have jobs and we all have a closer Reallife "children, housebuilding, studys and similiar", we barely play with the strongest team in there.

So, pls don't be shy, to agree a war with us, if we request one Happy. We ask strong clans as much often as medium clans, but strange is, we play strong clans more often as medium clans. So, i get the impression, that many clans are small cowards (no offense).

So, if anyone is interested to fight us, we play:
  • CTF / best contact Xtermy
  • TDM / best contact mow / flame
  • Freeze / best contact mow / flame
  • CA / best contact mow / flame

And to the strong clans Happy, don't be shy to force us in CTF, we aren't shy to get forced in tdm/freeze/ca for ranking, too.

Further clearing-details about challanging us:
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=7973

[/]

HELLA
Scarstruck's picture

2!S are an awsome clan to play, great spirit, and just like to have fun. Thier servers rock, and they will always bring a nice team along to play against.

GG's 2!S you rock!!! Big grin

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 | Steelpad QCK Mass | SteelSeries Siberia V2 | 23" LG W2361V

Anonymous
It is hard for 2!S to ...

ill let you know when we are rdy mow Happy

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

When I was (shortly) managing the (crappy) clan *ICK* i posted in your clan forum askin 4 a clanwar i believe, and i got blanked Happy...

@ da mo my clan is not ready for CWs, but give about 2-3 weeks, and we be rollin Happy

I think that the clan i'm representing would be interested in playing one of the "big" clans and i'd think 2!S is definetely a "big" clan and i'd love if u guys played us...

To be continued Happy

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory