iPad 2 software advice's

21 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

my dad got a ipad2 as present from his working place - best idea we had is to use it for a throwing game, since its so way worse then a laptop in all kind of things.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
TraX [EN] wrote:

Just for Info. The Jailbreak for Iphone 4 with ios 5.0.1Untethered works perfect for me.
http://www.redmondpie.com/fix-ios-5.0.1-untethered-jailbreak-bugs-with-new-redsn0w-0.9.10b3-update-now/

omg finally i can boot up iph without connecting it to the pc each time...

as for the rest of the software u linked me, i am going bite u grrrr :}

1. GarageBand (who the check rate a piano emulator as the first must have app o0 )

2. iMovie ( video editing useless software for crap quality ipad records? lol )

3. Real Racing 2 HD (fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu game)

4. Infinity Blade (fuuuuuu game)

5. Dead Space for iPad ( zzzz game again )

6. Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD ( OMGF! )

7. IncrediBooth ( WTF? )
"The other use for the infamous photo booth was when having a crazy time with buddies or a special friend, where you'd bundle into a dreary box to have your pic done; it's this experience that the app tries to jump on the back of (although Pocket-lint didn't get a special friend until 30 years of age and so is not talking from first-hand experience)."

8. Skype for iPhone ( just great a first app that isn't completely useless )

WHO the fuck rank those top apps? they hire kiddies or what?

I am addicted to life.

TraX [EN]
trax's picture

Man just go to installous and try some/all apps....

Or google it....

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
TraX [EN] wrote:

Man just go to installous and try some/all apps....

Or google it....

forgive me but this is not the advice i ask for, and i am not mad at all, i am just trying to show what i was reading the whole day today and haven't found a single good program because all those lists are made by incompetent people, how i am supposed to trust such list if in the top 10, 5 are games and rest of it are fun playground?

that's why i asked, for exact names of the apps, people like u who can help me sort it out because u guys do use the ipad2 and u know my pain because u also was searching for those Winking

I am addicted to life.

TraX [EN]
trax's picture

Search Documents to Go Premium / Cinexplayer / Iphone Explorer / Air Sharing HD / eBuddy Messenger / iMail Pro

3M'riku

well i dont really know much about ipad2, i had ipod 3rd generation so i might be able to recommend u some (which should i think work on ipad 2 as well) (btw i had jailbroken one so it was all free for me Smug)
-for the multi video player, i used Oplayer, i didnt need to convert any video it just plays it Smug pretty stable with all movies!
been using the vlc app for video as well but i didnt like it at all Smug
-multi im program, i am really a fan of Ebuddy! never had any problem, and u just need a free acount on ebuddy and thats it....even offline messages can be send or at least could Tongue
(get away from IM+ Lite [full or light or whatever after IM+ :D] (some shitty app..) it never even connected to my accounts xD)

triv'
trivium's picture

on my iphone i have some app which presents me some good apps Tongue

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

seems i was wrong, for now i cannot jailbreak ipad2 Confused need to w8, fuuuuk...

I am addicted to life.

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: iPad 2 software advice's
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

my dad got a ipad2 as present from his working place

lol, in Germany they give iPad as a gift in work and in Poland they gave for my father this thing xD

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

triv'
trivium's picture
3M'riku wrote:

(get away from IM+ Lite [full or light or whatever after IM+ :D] (some shitty app..) it never even connected to my accounts xD)

trillian app aint better Confused
it fuckes up my chats all the time
on im+ i never saw names of the ppl just showed me icq numbers and msn adresses xd

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage