®insta CA league round 11 :bR 2:0 mi3

25 replies [Last post]
Nether
Nether's picture
Re: ®insta CA league round 11 :bR 2:0 mi3

Yes, I'm so stupid man, I didn't even notice that slightly modified copy/paste, wow, thanks for telling.

At least I'm doing my best to type in a correct way. I see your country's UK while guess what fuckface, I never been in an english-speaking country, I'm in my early 20s and still manage to understand your too damn sophisticated posts for us, "e- retards". But go ahead, if language is a reason to argue then just go with some french words. I wanna have a reason to laugh too, "Voltaire" xD

I mean what do you expect of such a conversation ? Me to say something like : Ok dude, you just overreacted like a six year old thinking I was mad about our defeat, wrote a whole article to ridiculously show how you were waiting for someone to post something about it and unleashed your everyday wanker's frustration on us as a whole but that's okay, I forgive you, let's go share a waffle. No, I'm not that dumb, and this is why I'm out of here : this conversation is useless, you are useless, any further flames are useless. Deal with it, think I'm just mad, butt hurt, that I don't get your bookposts and shit, I couldn't care less tbh.

Au revoir.

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

hahahaha just saw that youtube video from 7++ LMAOOO with the circus music hahahahaa, yeah what a noob ass game xD camping so much, ughh.... when I first saw the screnshot I thought it was a mistake the 2-1 now I know it was for real. hahaha lame ass game for those who camped Confused n1 with the video recording and the circus music lololol

p1atinum
eu.jeff wrote:

OMG shaddy call it "ExcessiveMIN gamesplea" while it was his klen & tem mambers doe dat funn kampenga hahahahaha Y U SO FUNNY men, you're troller relly gud men!!!

I think it's trying to communicate.

boo

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Topic locked.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

hahahaha just saw that youtube video from 7++ LMAOOO with the circus music hahahahaa, yeah what a noob ass game xD camping so much, ughh.... when I first saw the screnshot I thought it was a mistake the 2-1 now I know it was for real. hahaha lame ass game for those who camped Confused n1 with the video recording and the circus music lololol

You are confused.

silence is better than bullshit