Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: insta CA league round 11 :bR 2:0 mi3

wtf with the second map results only 2:1 ? Big grin

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
cml wrote:

wtf with the second map results only 2:1 ? Big grin

Boring campfest just like most other games on this config, at least the closure map was amusing for us.

I wrote a longer reply, explaining in detail why it was a boring game, what was wrong with the config, our mentality going into this game and how we also messed around vs other clans on 2nd map to make things more interesting, but seems forum was reverted to a backup for some reason, so here's a summary:

BlackFX, movendi, nether: whine all you want but you lost both maps, and stanley & loxotron have never even seen mkexp before (they were even kicked on map change ) despite the fact you treated this game serously and we ran around going PEW PEW PEW (watch MVD if you don't believe me).

You guys are just acting sore losers, whining, bitching and looking for excuses to why you lost, even though you'd lose even if we didnt camp (look at #ank-mi3 match on clanbase QL iFT... we had almost the same line up (-NooD + Loxotron) and it was 20:1 on qzdm7 or something). We found all other games boring too, but none of the other opponents whined like you guys did, which is why I am responding to you (mi3) only.

Your turbo campfest on MKEXP and on that little side room = totally fine and fun gameplay.
Our trolling on 7++ = OMG ATTICA BREAK RULES OF FAIR PLAY UNPOSSIBLE TO WIN RAT GAME CAMP KLAN FU.

and you still lost both maps. IS ONLY GAME WHY YOU HEFF TO BE MAD????

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

MOVENDI
burn's picture

Mad? who is mad, nigga?
We lost
You won
Fair by the rules but not fair by clanfriendship or smth.
That was just dissapoinment in your clan.

p.s. You are keeping whining boring-boring-boring-boring-boring-boring-boring.
go to other game if you are bored. lol

Nether
Nether's picture
Re: ®insta CA league round 11 :bR 2:0 mi3

And I, wrote a reply about why you should shove your keyboard up your ass instead of writing bookposts. You just are the typical I-won-you've-lost whore using the victory to justify your bitching.

Am I insulting ? Well maybe but that's what you get for writing a shitstack when I only pointed out I did not enjoy the game since we did not play the two thirds of the second map. Believe me dude, I don't give a single micro damn about the fact that we've lost. It's just a pity that when the mod's dying, we still have to play games with assholes of your kind, always claiming the game is boring, pointless and shit. Just leave this place if nobody's good enough for you, psycho troll.

Oh you annihilated us without playing serious ? Well if you had the time of your life, one great boner and feel like telling everyone, so be it. I'm just laughing about how good you manage to convey your retard thoughts, keep it going, seriously.

p1atinum

Omg i just watched the demos of DM7++ to see what's the secret of such a close score. But now i know... The legend it's true! These buttholes (bR) camped in the dungeon the whole fking game, couldn't even imagine a gameplay like this from you. Really disappointed in you guys, R.i.P everything good what i thought about you xd.

boo

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

gg

silence is better than bullshit

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

OMG shaddy call it "ExcessiveMIN gamesplea" while it was his klen & tem mambers doe dat funn kampenga hahahahaha Y U SO FUNNY men, you're troller relly gud men!!!

ShadyAK's picture
Nether wrote:

Am I insulting ? Well maybe but that's what you get for writing a shitstack (not a proper word btw) when I only wrote GG & pointed out I did not enjoy the game since we did not like the extreme campfest on first map & decided to mock it on the second. Believe me dude, I don't give a single micro damn about the fact that we've won.
It's hilarious that when you cry about your mod dying, but you idiots only know your pocket pen-point laser retard gameplay and you are not even good enough to challenge a clan of outsiders from mainstream quake, which is why they have to resort to fucking around on 7++ to stop from falling asleep. And on top of this, telling them to leave the place just cos they don't fit into your noskill paradigm and merely mocked your "sit in 1 room" policy.

I don't really care that we beat you in 2011 either, just pointed out that this is basically the same lineup of friends we used in QL IFT when we played that tourney for fun & we had the capacity to beat you playing seriously, we just chose not to.

[+]

Nether
Nether's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Nether wrote:

Am I insulting ? Well maybe but that's what you get for writing a shitstack (not a proper word btw) when I only wrote GG & pointed out I did not enjoy the game since we did not like the extreme campfest on first map & decided to mock it on the second. Believe me dude, I don't give a single micro damn about the fact that we've won.
It's hilarious that when you cry about your mod dying, but you idiots only know your pocket pen-point laser retard gameplay and you are not even good enough to challenge a clan of outsiders from mainstream quake, which is why they have to resort to fucking around on 7++ to stop from falling asleep. And on top of this, telling them to leave the place just cos they don't fit into your noskill paradigm and merely mocked your "sit in 1 room" policy.

I don't really care that we beat you in 2011 either, just pointed out that this is basically the same lineup of friends we used in QL IFT when we played that tourney for fun & we had the capacity to beat you playing seriously, we just chose not to.

Great, glad you followed my last advice !
Let' s just say ok, got some more important stuff to do than debating here, just go and play with your pro mates.

ShadyAK's picture
Nether wrote:

Great, glad you followed my last advice !
Let' s just say ok, got some more important stuff to do than debating here, just go and play with your pro mates.

haha, you are even too stupid to realise that i copy+pasted your "intelligent" text and changed a few words around to show my POV Tongue

Excessiveminus retard who can't even make a coherent argument & can't comprehend English properly tries to claim some moral victory by trying to act cool. Sure, you have "important stuff" Winking

Just admit that you're a pathetic whining noob (along with your friends who started bitching in this thread.. I left this shit at "gg") and lost the game AND the discussion cos you+your pathetic clan of instagib nobodies can't play for shit or argue for shit.

have fun in your retard "e-" bubble with your no-skill compadres, i'm off to the "Pro" land.

[+]