ime 3.0 + which pad?

5 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Hey people, I need an advice on which mouse pad should i get to make super combo with ime 3.0 ? I was reading something about glass pads, but not sure Tongue I really would like to see some good advices from people who have/had this mouse. I got razer destructor, but it lost a bit on traction in middle + i dont like the shape.
I wanna as big pad as it can get and normal square shape Happy

AnyoneSays
delarry's picture

Yellow card for

Using ur brain, finding a solution, beside an excisting rule and have an agreement.

Gj

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

QcK is a very good choice, I play on a QcK Heavy, a bit larger.

http://steelseries.com/us/products/surfaces/steelseries-qck-heavy

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: ime 3.0 + which pad?

that sensor works on like... everything?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

triv'
trivium's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

that sensor works on like... everything?

thats why u get a big cloth pad Tongue

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

Hey mate,

hope I can help you with some infos. I used IME3.0 for a year or so and tested with the following pads:

- QPad LowSense (check some infos here review1 and here review2)

This pad was enough big for me, I used IME3.0 with default sens at control panel (no accel ofc) and sens 4.5 in quake yaw, ptich was default too and 360 turn was like my average, @30cm. The gliding was perfect, I tested with original skatez. Also QPad brings you small mouse glides which you can try, I didnt do so dunno whats the performance with QPad glides. Also the surface is a bit shiny, but comfortable and great Qauke 3 colors with the red one, especially the crosshair Xd
The only negativity I can mention is that I used this mousepad as the standalone and after 2months its started to naps. So I think it has low healthtime if you using it for all work with PC, not only for the game. So I decided to sell it asap Big grin

- SteelSeries QCK

I used the most time with the IME3.0. It had perfect control for me, a little faster turning than with QPad so QCK has a great gliding. I used the pad which had the old SS logo on it, so with the actual ones I dont have comparsion, but suppose it has just getting better... If you want to buy a cheap and enough big mousepad it is one of the best choosing. The healthtime is more better than QPad and with HyperGlides you can improve for faster moves, turning etc. This was the last pad I used with IME3.0 before I sold them...

[OFF]
- Func F10.s (check info here: official page)
- QPad XTR (check review)

They were failure for me. The size was too tiny (even after thos carpets Big grin) and was too loudy when I moved the mouse on. The gliding was perfect smooth with and the mouse had good tractioning, but it would take too mach time to test out the perfect sens/fov and so on, then I decided to sell them asap I can and go back to cloth pads. The surface is more detailed than cloth pads but I heard from some mates plastic pads eats the mouseskatez before time... They worked really nice with IME3.0 and bcos the high sens (10-15cm for a 360turn) you can totally eliminate the negative acceleration.
[/OFF]

If I would have again the IME3.0 I would choose the SteelSeries QCK+ Fnatic surface or trying with the Goliathus Control Alpha. Goliathus is the top pad I ever used, gliding and healthtime are excellent. Also perfect control can be reached easily, bcos it reacts to your sens to the very little changes.

Hope could help ya mate, have fun with IME3.0