®iFTL 2016 // [R2] // int 2:0 skillz

21 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
p1atinum wrote:

It's Keya, and yep - he's not in skillz. I'm pretty sure skillz did it on purpose so the game won't be valid for rank, but it doesn't matter since nobody cares about rank anyways.

what? you league organiser!! what say you rules?? lol

echooo ^
echo's picture

hm, i didn't know.. otherwise i would not let the game start.
anyway it's up to rank mods and plat1num now to decide about punishment.but such situation is violations of cup and general rank rules.
if you not follow the rules soon it will be nonsense to organise anything. in my opinion.

[MR.]FRRR
Site administrator
Frrr's picture
Re: iFTL 2016 // [R2] // int 2:0 skillz
echooo ^ wrote:

anyway it's up to rank mods and plat1num now to decide about punishment.but such situation is violations of cup and general rank rules.
if you not follow the rules soon it will be nonsense to organise anything. in my opinion.

I wanna see now what people will vote Happy Will be funny to watch any cup without rules xD

forever and one

p1atinum

Ofc they'll get a yellow card in the league. Also, I wasn't on the server at that time, besides that, I wasn't even home lol, so how should've I controlled that Confused

boo

/
q3fun's picture
echooo ^ wrote:

i think must get yellow card! Intel know that enemy was keya! but keya just play... give rank yellow card for both clans!

Loxotron

We dont have to check the enemy team roster, so its only their fault and only they can be punished for it, but i dont see any problem since his other team are not in the cup.

/
q3fun's picture

you know that is it keya - YES. yellow Rank catd for both!

/
q3fun's picture
hrzn wrote:

да я сам не в курсе был. хотите переиграть? го 3 на 3. тут другая проблема. человек не способен принять приглашение в клан (слишком сложный сайт), хотя он согласен быть в клане. Хватит курятник устраивать, нормально поиграли же.

you don't create post about it in new clan members. And platinum don't know about it...

p1atinum

Long story short: skillz didn't know either that Keya wasn't in their clan, now they're offering to replay the round. Just as expected

boo

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: iFTL 2016 // [R2] // int 2:0 skillz

They lost so there is no need for punishment or replaying because that player has now joined skillz. Everyone calm yo tips! "It was just a honest mistake"