®iFTL 02/07/2015 [R5] // MK 2:1 TwT

20 replies [Last post]
p1atinum

Diablo didn't know shit about this case because Bopoh didn't write anything in the New Clan Members topic, only Bopoh knew this, and still he didn't say anything when they were on the server. This is nobody's but Bopoh's fault.

boo

/
q3fun's picture
p1atinum wrote:

Diablo didn't know shit about this case because Bopoh didn't write anything in the New Clan Members topic, only Bopoh knew this, and still he didn't say anything when they were on the server. This is nobody's but Bopoh's fault.

You wrong! You know what bax join to twt, yes you know! Bax know what he join to twt, yes he know. STOP MARAZM BLEAD'

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Game will be probably ranked because I didn't saw any info that Bax leave MK, but Intel vs TwT not. Also if Roccoto was really Bax on Intel vs TwT cw that means multiclanning!

/
q3fun's picture

He decided to return to MK, just not make post about new clan member, not need him make multiclaning. better go catch a cheater))) Both War's will be good for rank, since he played under his tag. But MK-TWT need replay for this league

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Yeah after 30 mins he decided to back to MK. Man who you want to lie? It's already his problem now...

In my opinion someone who is organiser of this league should kick ur ass from there too. And don't ask me why...

/
q3fun's picture
Blitz wrote:

Yeah after 30 mins he decided to back to MK.

I think it's allowed. He played under his tag, not trying play for both clans in the same time, no here apparent reason for multiclaning

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Bopoh... I really think sometimes this way:

And I think that not only me, all mods, admins here...

/
q3fun's picture

raсist Big grin

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

Blitz wrote:
Btw. Where was ref before start? Did he checked clandb of both clans?

That is not a ref's job, thats the job of clan-LEADERS

it's bopoh job, since i didn't know at all coz nobody told me, plus actually it's NOT OFFICIAL join bax from mk to twt, coz bopoh and bax didn't post it on new members topic, and bopoh just asked him to play 1 cw, that bax thought as it was fw stupidly, so bax never leaved MK and din't had to wait no turns, so bopoh should get also some red card not only bax, he used a player from my clan to play a cw for his clan, not good at all.

/
q3fun's picture

GG Chester! Chester plese say, what xp_enemyModel and xp_enemySound you uses?