®iFT r5 FC 2 - 0 OF

16 replies [Last post]
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: iFT r5 FC 2 - 0 OF

Well, u have no idea about railonly gamesttyle trick, keep quiet, otherwise keep playing plusn

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

3M'podle
podle's picture
equinox wrote:

They are plusN spammers who lost vs oldschool railers

PlusN spammers? Heh actually plusN is the best config of this fucking game and accuretly measures your skill as individual player. This slow shit rail just stands on teamplay and thats it, you take down one player and the other one will take you down, because of walking in pair, not really much to prove. In plusN you can take down a whole team alone if you are fast and accurate enough and thats the skill you dont have and that's make you envy to say shit words about plusn. FC played good as a team and congratz to victory. In plusN it would be one side game for us ofcourse, but yeah this config is not ours and actually we dont speacially enjoy it, we just play it, cuz there is no other league with our config to play right now.

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Well, u have no idea about railonly gamesttyle trick, keep quiet, otherwise keep playing plusn

xdddd said by fireman

On board since August 2007.

equinox
3M'podle wrote:

equinox wrote:
They are plusN spammers who lost vs oldschool railers

PlusN spammers? Heh actually plusN is the best config of this fucking game and accuretly measures your skill as individual player. This slow shit rail just stands on teamplay and thats it, you take down one player and the other one will take you down, because of walking in pair, not really much to prove. In plusN you can take down a whole team alone if you are fast and accurate enough and thats the skill you dont have and that's make you envy to say shit words about plusn. FC played good as a team and congratz to victory. In plusN it would be one side game for us ofcourse, but yeah this config is not ours and actually we dont speacially enjoy it, we just play it, cuz there is no other league with our config to play right now.

don't get me wrong, i play spamN also, but only when there is nothing else to play i go to beer, turn on some music loud on speakers and jump around like mad and spam around killing entire enemy team at once from time to time. What does that tells you about ur "best" config around?

echooo ^
echo's picture

i'll tell yuo the story - have you ever played vanilla cfg? no? so what can you know about best cfg best nubs heheheh Winking

equinox
echooo ^ wrote:

i'll tell yuo the story - have you ever played vanilla cfg? no? so what can you know about best cfg best nubs heheheh Winking

i actually started quake 3 as regular q3 in singleplayer, and its the best quake ever , everything else is just variations on subject, worse or better Winking