HYPER 3:0 NTG/28.05.2006/RANKED

34 replies [Last post]
(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture

both of the matches.

btw , this is screen of one of our games today.but i dont want to make it ranked here.
http://www.hellknights.com/files/shot0074.jpg

Crime dont pay Cool

-[Air]-

gg hk...
xD 15:0... i thought ntg should make 1 point... but 15:0 Laughing Laughing out loud

regards

Willing is not enough, we must do!

triv'
trivium's picture

looooooool

just tyro get busted with wallhack
Evil Evil Evil Evil

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

triv'
trivium's picture
(HK)?aSaB wrote:

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=5588&start=465

we played NTG today , damn i was so sad i left the server when two of them got kicked by Punkbuster for walhack Laughing .

first NTG trivium , connected , found punkbuster on , he went out of the server ( to load new undetected cheats , i guess. he was back by half an hour .with wallhack on.

just thought it is funny to post this here , cause dragon said they accused one of hypers to play with cheats on .Happy

they were caught on HK server.... , can we get a point in ranking for that? rena plzz ( j/k):oops:

BUSTED !!!!!!

i went off ccause i had to talk to the other members!!!

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

AiKO . RS*
(HK)?aSaB wrote:

we played NTG today , damn i was so sad i left the server when two of them got kicked by Punkbuster for walhack Laughing .

first NTG trivium , connected , found punkbuster on , he went out of the server ( to load new undetected cheats , i guess. he was back by half an hour .with wallhack on.

just thought it is funny to post this here , cause dragon said they accused one of hypers to play with cheats on .Happy

they were caught on HK server.... , can we get a point in ranking for that? rena plzz ( j/k):oops:

BUSTED !!!!!!

lol lol lol

Asus M2N - SLI Deluxe,AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+,Radeon X1950 PRO 512 MB,1GB Hyper-X DDR2-800

+++DDL-Dream+++

*DEST.BSTI*
BSTi's picture

I KNEW Hyper is a cheater team xD. Finally i have proof!!!!!!! gg hyper Tongue

So be it! Praise "ES!"

*DEST.YEAH*
Zoimt's picture

ntg cheats, they lose anyway Big grin im asking myself if they are treaten right. gettin so damn hard assraped by hyper and then busted for cheating. IN ONE CW Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

well i should stfu, i was busted for chatbubbles, too

Yeah! schmeckt einmalig und belebt sofort

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Ranking Happy

Casablanca mate, why dont be a ranked ? HYPER won straight it is even harder to beat somone who cheat. So, will be punisment of HYPER anyway, and they are inocent. In fact I suggest to You that You post officialy for rank HK CW here to earn points, why ? HK prepare for that match and use time. HK won clan who have cheater in it. I dont see any reason why HK dont earn points here ? Please post officialy CW result of HK.
Best regards.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Quote:
Renatalis: HK prepare for that match and use time. HK won clan who have cheater in it. I dont see any reason why HK dont earn points here ? Please post officialy CW result of HK.
Best regards.

Yep, you won the war fair. Same as Hyper. Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
HYPER 3:0 NTG/28.05.2006/RANKED

we played 3 maps the first map dm6 PB was disabled. 2nd and 3th map pb enable . look at the scores from the first map ( dm6 ) .
the scores was the best from NTG . but i am realy not sure about cheat ( wallhack etc.)