How fast can you reach 45 kills on beer?

29 replies [Last post]
D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
Re: How fast can you reach 45 kills on beer?

If there is only three players, good luck to reach 45 !

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

HYPER'BLEEDING
zmbjason's picture

CZE|BEAZT wrote:
1. for statistics frags per time are in e+ FPH (frags per hour) so you could name topic just something like "your highest FPH"

2. you chosen bad gametype for competing in FPH. TDM shows real skill more objective

Dont come here to complain. Dont know if you've noticed the past two years but.. Beer is the only server people plays on?

TDM is all about spawnraping anyways, so I dont think it shows THAT much skills imo

EDIT

CZE|BEAZT wrote:
2. you chosen bad gametype for competing in FPH. TDM shows real skill more objective

When did I said I competed in FPH? You did, and this competition isnt about FPH so, what are you talking about?

The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest missunderstood concepts for people who are trying to meet their dreams. Talent acts naturally while skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of training.

alienM
alienM's picture
slaby wrote:

1. and if server is no full and SOMEONE HAS 45 frags it doesnt count?
2. u opeed topic HOW FAST u will get 45 frags.. sorry i cantsee timne on picture...
3. what if someone has 45 before end of map?
maybe thgere should be someone recording all the time? xd

about 3rd thing: time is here clear>>> 14 minutes and 12 seconds
for rest i >>> #care Happy

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture

I agree with the FTAG fact. If you are frozen 10min on 15min of game, you're just buggered!

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
HYPER'BLEEDING wrote:

Dont come here to complain. Dont know if you've noticed the past two years but.. Beer is the only server people plays on?

Its problem of this stupid comunity that can play on 1 fucking server and 1 fucking gametype. Now you know why i 2 years back left e+ Big grin

HYPER'BLEEDING wrote:

TDM is all about spawnraping anyways, so I dont think it shows THAT much skills imo

If you dont play just fucking stupid DM17 you havent problems with spawncamping, spawnkilling etc. In TDM you have more targets against you all the time, you have not wait to next round - you play nonstop and you dont have to wait than some1 thaw you so TDM is simply better for this stats;) BTW my highest FPH is 650

HYPER'BLEEDING wrote:

When did I said I competed in FPH? You did, and this competition isnt about FPH so, what are you talking about?

OK, try to use your brain. I believe you have some. OK. You asking how many time you need to get 45 frags. Its logical ratio between frags and time. What if someone make 44 frags per 10 minutes?
(cant get more frags cos of end of game) isnt his score better than yours? nope cos youre asking just for 45 and not 44... So its reason why i came with FPH Winking

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

HYPER'BLEEDING
zmbjason's picture
CZE|BEAZT wrote:

If you dont play just fucking stupid DM17 you havent problems with spawncamping, spawnkilling etc. In TDM you have more targets against you all the time, you have not wait to next round - you play nonstop and you dont have to wait than some1 thaw you so TDM is simply better for this stats;) BTW my highest FPH is 650

Sorry but, are you dumb? Why the fuck did you think I choosed FREEZE TAG? It isnt that easy I agree with that, but thats the fucking point! You dont live through all the 20 mins on the map, but thats what this competition is based on! Its supposed to be an challenge.

The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest missunderstood concepts for people who are trying to meet their dreams. Talent acts naturally while skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of training.

HYPER'BLEEDING
zmbjason's picture
CZE|BEAZT wrote:

OK, try to use your brain. I believe you have some. OK. You asking how many time you need to get 45 frags. Its logical ratio between frags and time. What if someone make 44 frags per 10 minutes?
(cant get more frags cos of end of game) isnt his score better than yours? nope cos youre asking just for 45 and not 44... So its reason why i came with FPH Winking

This competition has two rules, 45 frags on beer with full server. If U score 44 frags then post it anyway, and we'll make an vote, gosh

equinox
slaby wrote:

JO.ohnny wrote:
slaby wrote:

.. sorry i cantsee timne on picture...

14:12 was his time...now ask me how i know Oo

nice man...

u have been training telling ironic jokes? Happy

nah,i dont need training for than,it comes by itself by pure boredom Happy

K1LLER was here

uhhhhhh 70 percent ... the awesome thing is that only he can do such rail acc on beer without getting kicked by the anti shit programm ... and only he is involved in this hole programm crap ... so uhhhmm

HOW WAS IT...SKULL " know all about hax and use it so decent that everybody has to count it as normal" OR BOY ??????

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

HYPER'BLEEDING
zmbjason's picture
K1LLER was here wrote:

uhhhhhh 70 percent ... the awesome thing is that only he can do such rail acc on beer without getting kicked by the anti shit programm ... and only he is involved in this hole programm crap ... so uhhhmm

HOW WAS IT...SKULL " know all about hax and use it so decent that everybody has to count it as normal" OR BOY ??????

Look at his teammates AND his enemys, bet none of them could frag Big grin I'm sure he did the oll' let them run in my crosshair style Happy