HM 2:1 AFT/13.08.07

27 replies [Last post]
*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
Jesus aka soup-maniac wrote:

well he told us he left.and he has played 2 cws for us already...
i think it could be counted as misunderstanding and mistake for rix not to inform zmb about his choice...
i hope it doesnt make our efforts to plat this cw good useless...
plz look @ it of kinda of mistake then..
coz he obsiosly is with HM - as he participates in all trainings etc.

my bad-srry

No worries Jesus,i don't want to mess things up for you guys,but the fact is that Rix rejoined ZMB some time ago and he never told me he left. I took him for inactive and also kept him in the clandb. I havent heard anything from him even now,i ran into him on a server once when he was wearing the HM tag thats all.

Regards Skinnis

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

yes sry, to clear it up, i just forgot to officialy leave zmb. i became inactive a few months ago and in this time i thought i would give up quake for a long time but then i "decided" to come back n thought zmb wouldnt be counting on me anyways... sry for confusion

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

yes sry, to clear it up, i just forgot to officialy leave zmb. i became inactive a few months ago and in this time i thought i would give up quake for a long time but then i "decided" to come back n thought zmb wouldnt be counting on me anyways... sry for confusion

Okies then! I'll take you off the ZMB clandb,and thats sorted.

Oh and mate,i would never count anyone out until they wants it themselves,i really thought you knew me better than that!

Anyway GL in HM.

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

awww Rix is obviously a skilled player, 2 bad for Zombie Sad

HELLA
Scarstruck's picture

let this be a lesson har har

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 | Steelpad QCK Mass | SteelSeries Siberia V2 | 23" LG W2361V

NooD was here
N3ooD6li's picture

Good Game clans!
p.s. NooD@HM_lover XD

LSF ~ MASTAH
Mastah's picture

in short nice game

Internet Bezprzewodowy
Mouse:logitech m525 and || Mousepad: one for 3$ || Headphones: some panasonics Happy