High Ping (100ms-130ms) since few days

38 replies [Last post]
BOZO
Bozo's picture
Re: High Ping (100ms-130ms) since few days

bazz
Bazz's picture

most time since 2-3 days got ~150 ping just on beer freeeze,some problem with stable.

Miguel

laggers Happy

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

Might be keyloggers on your pc or some other type of malware. There are several of trojans/malware out at the moment that are also hard to detect by scanners. Kind of scary.

bazz
Bazz's picture

Thx for tip but system is kinda clean with CIS,scanned also from time to time with malwarebytes. Dunno what about undected stuff Tongue Seems thats some kinda of problem with routing from my side cause ping grows from 50ms like triple and not seen any1 from PL that got the same issue. Usually its start laggin in the afternoon till midnight. Gonna test it for one week then i'll complain Tongue

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
bazz wrote:

most time since 2-3 days got ~150 ping just on beer freeeze,some problem with stable.

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Might be keyloggers on your pc or some other type of malware. There are several of trojans/malware out at the moment that are also hard to detect by scanners. Kind of scary.

I got the same ping, as we using same ISP @ UPC.

bazz
Bazz's picture
cml wrote:

bazz wrote:

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

I got the same ping, as we using same ISP @ UPC.

yep UPC

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
bazz wrote:

Thx for tip but system is kinda clean with CIS,scanned also from time to time with malwarebytes. Dunno what about undected stuff Tongue Seems thats some kinda of problem with routing from my side cause ping grows from 50ms like triple and not seen any1 from PL that got the same issue. Usually its start laggin in the afternoon till midnight. Gonna test it for one week then i'll complain Tongue

http://www.theverge.com/2013/3/13/4098592/spying-software-finspy-finfisher-25-countries-human-rights-concerns

http://www.hackpconline.com/2010/09/how-to-make-your-keylogger-undetectable.html

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Theres couple of peoples with UPC having same problem
including me, koszmit, bazz and some others, all at the same time has some malwares on their computers? c'mon Happy

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
cml wrote:

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Theres couple of peoples with UPC having same problem
including me, koszmit, bazz and some others, all at the same time has some malwares on their computers? c'mon Happy

Plenty of other people that are outside of UPC have the same issue...