Hi All

10 replies [Last post]
HLFT<-SILVER.SURFER
Hi All on the Hiszy Servers
I have been playing Quake since it came out many moons ago but for the last 6 years I have been playing on Efreeze with the Grapple servers in Europe there used to be a clan 333 and Weed has just started back up main servers were Bedize (poland) Poly (Moscow) and Weed (France) but the old Efreeze has declined latley and a lot of crap going on. So I have been playing the Hiszy servers for a while now and enjoy them Good players and Frienley enough and it is nice to see a mix of countries in Europe all playing together and getting on !!! (mostly) but it is very hard trying to play without the Grapple after so long but I am sure I will get there!! so I have said HI and see you all on the servers.

Silver<>Surfer

BE Good as Life is Good ENJOY

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

sup Happy

I have talked with tokz, to register the 333 clan around here, its somewere here but members seems lazy to register Smug and clan be activated so...we just play in fraggednation some cws.

Well, u have a servr here, i think from Elitez, they own a server with grapple hook...correct me if im wrong guys ? Happy

anyway u can start ur own server, there is a lot of cfgs with grapple hook. But its not popular here in e+.

P.S. there isnt many ppl around here from hiszy servers, they are all:
http://www.gametracker.com/clan/hiszy/
as hiszy does not belong to e+. cya and welcome.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

D\V/N

@darkangel: the server is !Carnage Elite'z, they have gauntlet, some sorta mix between plasma and bfg, rail and grappling hook. This is the ip: !Carnage *ELITE'Z*.

cheers, divin

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Divin'X wrote:

@darkangel: the server is !Carnage Elite'z, they have gauntlet, some sorta mix between plasma and bfg, rail and grappling hook. This is the ip: 217.163.23.46:27960.

ahh yes this is it :] thx divinx

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture

And on ! ERA DM17 Rail *Elite'"z*

It's only DM17 with rail and Grapple-Hook

217.163.31.100:27960

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
ditto*ELITE'Z*

! usa era ip *Atomic Animals*
Hook rail and bfg. hook and rail only on select maps.

HLFT<-SILVER.SURFER
3M'darkangel wrote:

sup Happy

I have talked with tokz, to register the 333 clan around here, its somewere here but members seems lazy to register Smug and clan be activated so...we just play in fraggednation some cws.

Well, u have a servr here, i think from Elitez, they own a server with grapple hook...correct me if im wrong guys ? Happy

anyway u can start ur own server, there is a lot of cfgs with grapple hook. But its not popular here in e+.

P.S. there isnt many ppl around here from hiszy servers, they are all:
http://www.gametracker.com/clan/hiszy/
as hiszy does not belong to e+. cya and welcome.

Ye I know that most of the Hiszy are on Gametracker but loads of probs on their web site I have tried the Elite"z servers but in not into the Gauntlet or the BFG !! and dm17 (spacemap is one map I dont like!!)ill stick with Hiszy for now pretty frindly lot !! Thanks Darkangel and for all you replys
Surfer

FranK
frank's picture

See you on the servers Surfer. Is that your tat on your prof pic? thats some big ass arm..Happy

"Beauty can cover a multitude of sins. But underneath, we all look exactly the same."

Frank Breitkopf :- no way out

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture

To much Synthol Big grin

Asylum
Doll's picture

Hi Happy

"Ants in the afterbirth, slugs under the sun."

HLFT<-SILVER.SURFER
FranK wrote:

See you on the servers Surfer. Is that your tat on your prof pic? thats some big ass arm..Happy

FranK wrote:

hehe thanks Frank changed the pic that was an old one 2 years ago as I said I go on Hiszy servers a lot cannot get into the Elite servers !! but I will keep going back and try them some more.