Hi

17 replies [Last post]
GladiOol
Gladi-a-tor's picture
I haven't been around in like... 4 years? Not sure haha. I was in lime or lemon clan? and then drt and hyper clans if I remember correctly... Just wondering if this game is still active and all, since if it is I might drop by from time to time again.

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

Hi there!

Personally I don't remember You, so just wanna say welcome back and also it is good feeling when an "old" player come back to e+...

About clans I don't have up-to-date infos, but as timing You maybe choosen the best bcos Cups and ClanLife used to got organized around the start of autumn.

Good luck and See Ya in Arenas Happy

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: Hi

I think your daddy aka Slowdaddy of Borg still playing ask him XD

Edit: Bengiery don't tell me that you don't remember Hyper Gladiator aka Gladi XD I was e5 when he played and still know him XD

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U

I remember gladi from back in the day and what a nice suprise to see you here again WB Happy and ye E+ is having many cups, tournaments etc... so you are in good time Happy if u wanna catch up some games pm.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

Hello arena warrior,

Ik herken je nog wel Tongue
Als je plezier wilt hebben stel ik voor om naar beer.freezer to gaan voor TAG ( soms vind je er kickz ),
MR. slaughter box voor 1 v 1, en de rest weet ik het niet haha Big grin

Greetz Jeff

translate:

I still remember you Tongue
If you want to have fun i suggest to go and play on beer.freezer for TAG ( sometimes you will find kickz there ),
MR.slaughterbox for 1 v 1, for the rest i dont know haha Big grin

you dont deserve my greetz..... Tongue

HF in arena Gladi !

kszksz
japierdole's picture

I still don't understand why people are wasting time for write msg in their own language and english...

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

In this case I understand. How many dutch did you see last time here? Tongue

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

yea true i think i saw u yesterday gladi and wondered who it could be cuz so few nl players play nowadays.
about activity, imo community is getting smaller all the time but we still manage to get some good games going. railonly side got a little boost recently, but was inactive like everything over summer. we'll see what'll happen now.
anyways welcome back, hf, cya around!

3M'riku

yeah i do remember u as well gladi Big grinLaughing out loud

great to see you here Tongue

KERSY OF BORG
kersye's picture

Hi Big grin

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

Hi Gladi mate Big grin yes we are still all alive and kicking, come on msn u noob <3

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey