Help :>?

16 replies [Last post]
Stranger

@Mod: If this isn't where to post then move pls.

Well I want to change where my e-mails get sent to from E+, like when I receive PM's and stuff. But the problem is I think when the forums didn't work with registering, I registered with the e-mail I want to change to. So when I went to change my email in the profile page it said "Sorry, but that e-mail address is already registered to a user". The problem is I don't know what my user name is to get my password. Any Ideas?

.aNk.digit!
digit's picture

Are you saying you have two different forum accounts?

[19:39:33] [@di[g]it] A payee receiving a traveler's cheque should follow its normal procedures for depositing cheques into its bank account: usually, endorsement by stamp or signature and listing of the cheque and its amount on the deposit slip. The bank account will be credited with the amount of the cheque as with any other negotiable item submitted for clearance.
[19:40:05] [@Torzelan] too many usa words
[19:40:15] [@di[g]it] bank take check
[19:40:20] [@Torzelan] k thx
[19:40:21] [@Torzelan] Big grin

1MPULSE|BE|
igar's picture

I'm getting that he HAD an account registerd to the email that he wants to use Surprise

I win because I'm good...you win because you're on my team.
Everytime I think of Vex, I think of buttsex.

LEADING LADY|BE| wrote:

Looky here mister pulsinator...i kill owls for a living (ps i love you BFF pulse)

THE TRUTH IS OUT Surprise

EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture

I had this problem a few years ago too.

Tnx 2 admins problem solved

Bättre pissa i stuprännan än stupa i pissrännan !

Anonymous
.aNk.digit! wrote:

Are you saying you have two different forum accounts?

"But the problem is I think when the forums didn't work with registering, I registered with the e-mail I want to change to."

Yes, I wanted to make a different account. But they didn't send e-mail verification to activate the account.

1MPULSE|BE|
igar's picture

just out of curiosity... why do you need a second account?

LEADING LADY|BE| wrote:

Looky here mister pulsinator...i kill owls for a living (ps i love you BFF pulse)

Anonymous

You have issues LOL
"Well I want to change where my e-mails get sent to from E+, like when I receive PM's and stuff."

I want to change my email from my current account. I can't because it is already registered.

not.active

When u change your e-mail your new account becomes inactive with no activation e-mail either Big grin

1MPULSE|BE|
igar's picture

@bio

BioHazardHK wrote:

Yes, I wanted to make a different account. But they didn't send e-mail verification to activate the account.

LEADING LADY|BE| wrote:

Anonymous
not.active wrote:

When u change your e-mail your new account becomes inactive with no activation e-mail either Big grin

Yes I am aware of that. The forums were messed up when I registered, therefore I could not activate my account for it to register in E+. It is still waiting for activation, and is STILL using the email I want to change to in my current account.

@impulse
go away LOL, your not listening to my issue Sad

1MPULSE|BE|
igar's picture

explain exactly wtf is going on..and then i might help ya..i'm confused D:

LEADING LADY|BE| wrote: