HAPPY!!

17 replies [Last post]
|¯\/¯|▲E|_S
Im glad E+ here has no place for a US player to enjoy there time playing... Sad Frustrated

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

?

|¯\/¯|▲E|_S

Do i really need to break down what I said?
Im glad E+(<<Sarcasm) here has no place for a US player(<<A Player from the United States) to enjoy there(<<<Wrong there) time playing...

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

u was banned or ? ...

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture

anyway, lucky you... :\

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: HAPPY!!

Since the mod is unlagged you can get by playing on Euro servers, although you might not enjoy that timeslot (Tongue). U.S. servers have been dead for some time now.

P.S.

Alienm, any snide remarks about this years Wimbledon semifinals by any chance?

|¯\/¯|▲E|_S
3M'darkangel wrote:

u was banned or ? ...

no not banned....
I just want to be able to enjoy a mod that I haven't played in a long while.And as for unlagged doesn't really work as it should im railed around corners and such, will see someone i press shoot switch shoot switch shoot switch jump and all i get is switch and jump...its not very fun when you cant even stand on equal ground. Plus here i am with my rate set to like 125000 snaps to like 125 and packets to 125 with no real help from them being so high..

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: HAPPY!!

if you know how to unlagged you can easily use it even on highping.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

PITBULL[ERA]

I play from Canada on European servers and you get used to it very fast. There are a few US players that play around as well. Don't let high ping stop you.

|¯\/¯|▲E|_S
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

if you know how to unlagged you can easily use it even on highping.

well i guess i dont know how to use it since im posting about it...could you tell me how to

PITBULL[ERA] wrote:
I play from Canada on European servers and you get used to it very fast. There are a few US players that play around as well. Don't let high ping stop you.

i had played this with a 56k connection on a texas based server mind you i live in texas

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Because it's so hitscan intensive (mostly), E+ is perfectly playable up to and even beyond 200 ping. Lots of north (and even central and south) america based players are able to kick ass on european servers. Just depends on your adaptability and how good you are.

On a side note, it's really nobody's fault the US scene died out here, and if it was, it would be the fault of players of said scene losing interest. No need to be snarky about it, especially towards people who keep the flame burning.

ps. Djokovic can suck it. c: